R.Kelly is Dating a Teenager

Well i guess thats fair only because so many women let themselves go by 30 but if you stay in shape and dont have a baby every thing stays exactly where it was at 19 for quite a while .

I agree....and in many cases 19 is not a woman's prime. Some women don't get those delicious birthing hips guys love until around 24-25.

He had way more than one good song. As far as pissing on girls, has that been verified? Were they some freaky sluts who liked it? I don't know.

And what's wrong with an older guy getting some young, tight pussy, as long as she's legal.

I mean, Hef has been doing it for decades and he is an American hero.

Well I believe there were multiple teenage girls that claimed he peed on them and one was on video.

No way. The Ignition Remix is the only good song.

That's what I'm saying, everyone is like "Oh what a creepy old man this girl is clearly underage. Wait...she's 19? Oh I'd fuck her too."

Dudes one of the best r&b
singers of the past 20 years.
Of COURSE he''s gonna be
slanging that old hog til he's
dead in the ground.

Who gives a shit. They are two adults. It's called freedom.

Mofo is bout to b3 50 and bang this teenage chick.

people people on the radio talking crazy about it but aint no care that the new superman dude is 30something and banging teenagers too but r.kelly do it and they upset on it

Are you trying to insinuate that people are giving him shit because he's black? Because it's not that. If anybody is giving him shit it's because he's been previously arrested for being a sexual deviant.

The girl is 19 though. I don't see a problem with it. Good for him.

Not my cup of tea, but if she's legal, and she's willing, then there's no case.

What about James Woods? The guy's near 70 and goes after 19-20year olds. Dumped his last girl cause she "got too old" at the age of 26 (met at 19)

Well I believe there were multiple teenage girls that claimed he peed on them and one was on video.

No way. The Ignition Remix is the only good song.

That's what I'm saying, everyone is like "Oh what a creepy old man this girl is clearly underage. Wait...she's 19? Oh I'd fuck her too."

Come on, "Your Body's Callin" is an absolute classic. Also, he's written good songs for other people.

He is not a one hit wonder,

What about James Woods? The guy's near 70 and goes after 19-20year olds. Dumped his last girl cause she "got too old" at the age of 26 (met at 19)

James Woods is a really bad actor, and he is physically repulsive. I definitely don't group him with R Kelly.

I just googled him and he looks exactly like how i imagined .

James_Woods_2015.jpg

Hell yea! Smart move on the chicks part. If some rich 50 year old woman wanted me to bang her in order to get free stuff I'm all for it.

This stuff doesn't happen to everyone take advantage while you can.

R. Kelly has sold over 100 million albums. Clearly a one hit wonder.

I'm glad he at least upgraded to legal broads. He was pissing on some 15 year old back in the day and married Aliyah when she was 15. Sick bastard.

I can't hate on him for this one though. She's legal and fine as a muhfukuh.

tumblr_nmelvsh3431r153a6o1_1280.jpg

Good for him. I wish I was rich enough to bang hot 19 year olds, no fucks given.

Let's not forget that Paul Walker and Jerry Seinfeld found their wives when they were in their 30s and their future wives were like 15-16.

They spent 2-3 years Grooming them until they were of legal age.

Shit is messed up.

Take note Mr Depp. This is how it's done. Girlfriend, no wife.

Mofo is bout to b3 50 and bang this teenage chick.

halle-calhoun-r-kelly-rumored-19-year-old-girlfriend-.jpg

capture75.png

people people on the radio talking crazy about it but aint no care that the new superman dude is 30something and banging teenagers too but r.kelly do it and they upset on it
321def6ae74ce4e1bf9435bfde59beb83764fcc2e7d4858c799ca40b98b86767_large

Back