R.Kelly is Dating a Teenager

Like someone else said, if she's of legal age then who cares......but also god damn good for him. Anyone his age would be thrilled to be drilling something like that.

1312939408442139.gif

Both those ugly ass girls in the photo look to be in their 30's

Oh man, I am loving the jealousy in this thread. This is hilarious.

Oh man, I am loving the jealousy in this thread. This is hilarious.

Oh you misunderstand me my friend. I think the combination of everything is fucking sick. That this pedophile that pisses on girls can still pull prime puss because he had one good song 15 years ago. That people are only ok with it if she's over 18 even though she looks like that. And that I am taking the time posting in this thread.

Sweet 19-year-old pie....R Kelly is the man. Here is another nice pic of her.

image.jpeg

Oh you misunderstand me my friend. I think the combination of everything is fucking sick. That this pedophile that pisses on girls can still pull prime puss because he had one good song 15 years ago. That people are only ok with it if she's over 18 even though she looks like that. And that I am taking the time posting in this thread.

He had way more than one good song. As far as pissing on girls, has that been verified? Were they some freaky sluts who liked it? I don't know.

And what's wrong with an older guy getting some young, tight pussy, as long as she's legal.

I mean, Hef has been doing it for decades and he is an American hero.

The shit he did with the Isley Brothers is classic shit before he did the trapped in he closet shit

Ron Isley is looking so fly. the white full length fur put him on a plane where people dont even walk, they just glad across the room

Trapped in the Closet is probably the greatest thing anyone has ever made or done.

Tell us more why 19 is great .

Well, her ass is about as firm and bouncy as it will ever be....tits too.

As far as connecting on a deep, emotional level, he'd be better off with someone far older. But I highly doubt he gives a shit about that. It's just about her level of attractiveness I'm guessing.

Well, her ass is about as firm and bouncy as it will ever be....tits too.
Well i guess thats fair only because so many women let themselves go by 30 but if you stay in shape and dont have a baby every thing stays exactly where it was at 19 for quite a while .

Back