R.I.P. Miss Cleo

Who's next? Tom Vu? :eek:

We're all flying blind now, folks. God, I've never felt so lost!

Thanks for letting me post my favorite quote:

quote-if-you-phone-a-psychic-and-she-doesn-t-answer-the-phone-before-it-rings-hang-up-jean-claude-van-damme-62-64-80.jpg

i just now realized this since i dont pay attention to most people who respond to me. do you not like me? you seem to quote a lot of my posts saying mean things to me. i hope not, because that would really hurt my feelings

Don't mind Pliny, he lives in a trailer park somewhere in SoCal with two rabid pit bulls to boot. He's dealing with a lot.

Don't mind Pliny, he lives in a trailer park somewhere in SoCal with two rabid pit bulls to boot. He's dealing with a lot.
I live in the Bay Area dipshit so I'd appreciate if you stopped misrepresenting me to closet homosexual sycophants and I'd wager that my dogs bloodlines are purer than yours

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just read this on CNN, apparently she died from cancer at the age of 53.

I think these jokes are a lot more benign than taking advantage of uneducated and superstitious people.

Honestly, I think Miss Cleo did a service to society by taking money from these fools before they could be tricked into funding ISIS or something worse.

It's a shame that people believe in the supernatural; it sets them up to be ripped off by people like miss Cleo.

And, of course, religion in general.
I'm now passing the basket around, give generously

I'm a bit sad about this news. I grew up watching her commercial pop up from time to time. The kids in school always mimicked her for laughs.

Time keeps rolling on.

rip

Honestly, I think Miss Cleo did a service to society by taking money from these fools before they could be tricked into funding ISIS or something worse.

Lesser of two evil it might be, she was still a fraud. I hope she led a more meaningful life in her later years.

I remember those commercials. She was also Auntie Poulet in GTA: Vice City. RIP

So she faked her Jamaican accent. Nice touch.

Here's an excerpt from her Wiki (in reference to her life before she got involved with the Psychic Network).

"Her last project, Supper Club Cafe in 1997, was not successful, and she "left town with a trail of debts and broken promises" according to the Seattle Post Intelligencer. Some of the cast of her productions claimed that they were never paid, and that Harris "told her cast members she had "bone cancer" and "her medical costs would prevent her from paying people immediately", but she wrote each actor and crew member a letter telling him or her how much money she owed them."

Karma's a motherfucker.

Back