Quitting weed, Pescetarian diet, training

Ninjawarriorxxx

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
So, for the last two weeks I was pescetarian (vegetarian but with fish now and again) because someone said I couldnt last 2 weeks without meat. I feel so well and healthy after two weeks that I've decided to maintain the diet, meaby I will eat meat on rare ocasions, but normally no.

Also no more weed, this is the biggest challenge. I am from Amsterdam and smoke atleast 2 or 3 joints a day. Im still in ok shape, but it's not helping. The reasons for me stopping are mainly financial, but also it will be good to stop for a while and clear my head. I intent this blog to be a kind of place where I can make the cold turky easieR :p

And also I will be training more over the next few months, probably switching gyms (going to join mikes gym i think, where melvin manhoef trains) My overal goal is to be more healty, feel better, get fitter, stronger, etc.

ATM I train BJJ twice a week, a year ago I was training 5 times a week. I plan on doing more kickboxing and mma orientated training over the next months. I am 186cm and 77 kilos (170 pounds i think)

Good luck, man. I smoked weed on a daily basis for about a decade, had a hell of a time quitting. But I did. Haven't had any -- and I mean none whatsoever -- for going on 13 years. You can quit it, too.

Good job, man. :D

If my experience is any indicator, you'll find that it's not too hard to go a day or two. Things get tougher when you get up around 3 days to a week. After that, you may not have a constant desire to smoke but you're gonna get hit with cravings on a daily basis for awhile, probably several months.

I didn't really start to get "out of the woods" and not struggle frequently with temptation, until I'd been clean for about a year.

Biggest thing to remember -- a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. It's great to have a strong commitment right now, but that won't help if your commitment is weak tomorrow, next week, etc. When you get tempted, find something else to occupy your mind. Working out is a great option.

Get rid of all your paraphernalia, stay the hell away from people and places where you might be offered a smoke.

Get rid of all your paraphernalia, stay the hell away from people and places where you might be offered a smoke.

Thats's the problem, all my friends smoke, everywhere I go in Amsterdam, people are smoking weed :/ I was only goign to stop for a month at first, I have never really had problems with training and smoking grass. I may re-evaluate my goals, meaby its better to regulate better than cut out alltogether. Because now sometimes I get stoned as soon as I wake up :)

Thats's the problem, all my friends smoke, everywhere I go in Amsterdam, people are smoking weed :/ I was only goign to stop for a month at first, I have never really had problems with training and smoking grass. I may re-evaluate my goals, meaby its better to regulate better than cut out alltogether. Because now sometimes I get stoned as soon as I wake up :)

It's up to you. I'm not gonna say "you must stop" because I think some people can handle it. I just got to the point where I couldn't.

seriously, eat meat.

the joint in bed in the morning has to go. Go lift or do some cardio. You'll get more done in the day for a start!

personally I'll vaporise a couple of times a month on a rest day. Helps me eat, and catch up my sleep :)

but really, eggs and meat dude. they aren't choices, they are neccessities.

seriously, eat meat.

the joint in bed in the morning has to go. Go lift or do some cardio. You'll get more done in the day for a start!

personally I'll vaporise a couple of times a month on a rest day. Helps me eat, and catch up my sleep :)

but really, eggs and meat dude. they aren't choices, they are neccessities.

Vic-- we are friends.

well, had a huge steak yesterday! was at my moms and she forgot i didn't eat meat anymore, how could I say no to a T-bone sitting on my plate getting cold :(

Did squats monday
4x7x100kilo

didnt sleep monday night, worked 14 hours the next day. Failed and took a few draws off a joint my flatmate offerd me before I went to sleep :p

well, had a huge steak yesterday! was at my moms and she forgot i didn't eat meat anymore, how could I say no to a T-bone sitting on my plate getting cold :(

Hmm... we're getting there.

_X_ Cow
___ Pig
___ Chicken
___ Turkey
___ Sheep
___ Deer
___ Buffalo
___ Ostrich
___ Shark

Please update accordingly :wink:

Back