Social Quitting Coffee

I’m not a pussy so no, I rip coffee everyday

:meow:

Hell naw, I’m a fucking coffee snob. I have no interest in quitting that one, I love good coffee.

I don't do coffee but I did do energy drinks and a lot of diet soda to keep me awake. I stopped and had the worst headache of my life. It took days for it to go away and then I experienced headaches almost every day for weeks.

I stayed off caffeine for a month and I noticed my body felt really calm. Other than that, I didn't really notice anything major. I slowly started to introduce caffeine back in and everything is fine. It's kinda hard to say. I think if you can live without caffeine, you are probably better off but it's hard to avoid caffeine period and unless you have a weird addiction, it probably won't change your life much quitting.

After a couple days I got a really intense headache. Few days later it just turns into a mild headache. Week later I still have a minor presence of a headache. I suggest weaning yourself down 1st

Is two to three pots a day a lot?

Too much?

Asking for a friend.....

Haven't had any since being laid off 2 weeks from covid 19. Honestly, I feel worse and more tired than before.

I drink two or three cups a day. Dont
any headaches when I go long times without sleep. As for sleep, I sleep enough as I dont drink coffee to late.

Anyone else quit coffee? Didn't realize i had issues until i went and visited the in laws for a week. Unbeknownst to me they were drinking decaf and found myself having some withdrawals.

So last week bought some decaf and slowly weening myself off.... Today will be 48 hrs no coffee... Though i did have some decaf yesterday morning.

Anyone else quit? Ive read mixed reports

I got off with no side effects by switching to tea. I started with black and then every few weeks I switched to a slightly less caffeinated tea. Haven't had caffeine in a year.

I got off with no side effects by switching to tea. I started with black and then every few weeks I switched to a slightly less caffeinated tea. Haven't had caffeine in a year.

I'm going a similar route. Went decaf, doing some tea, and lemon with hot water. No headaches thus far but a little more tired.

I quit drinking alcohol almost 4 months ago. Don’t want to drink and haven’t thought about it much.

But now I drink 4 cups of coffee a day and two cups of black tea. If caffeine were taken away from me I would rape and pillage.

I didn't really start drinking coffee regularly until my first kid. Fast forwards 2.5 years later and I am just now kicking the habit and with the quarantine I haven't touched coffee at all. I will jave kicked the habit completely by the time my second is born only for me to pick it up again.

I love caffeine, but have definitely cut down over the years due to anxiety.

never will

normally 2-3 is what I drink but since I'm home so much bow it's more like 3-5

A cup of black coffee with breakfast is good for you... just use it in moderation

Back