Quite possibly the nicest guy in the UFC......

sfefan-struve-marcos-rogerio-de-lima-ufc-on-espn-plus-3-11.jpg

Q. "Quite possibly the nicest guy in the UFC......"

A. Stephen Thompson

Struve is one of the few guys in UFC who could be a sherdogger, due to his height being very similar to ours, as most sherdoggers range anything from 6'7'' too 8'2''. The only thing that stops him being a sherdogger is he is just too slow and uncoordinated and has no hair. No receding hairlines or bald patches among us sherdoggers.

Struve is one of the few guys in UFC who could be a sherdogger, due to his height being very similar to ours, as most sherdoggers range anything from 6'7'' too 8'2''. The only thing that stops him being a sherdogger is he is just too slow and uncoordinated and has no hair. No receding hairlines or bald patches among us sherdoggers.

Not as shredded as us either, sadly.

There used to be a lot of nice guys in the ufc, now everyone is so freakin angry and though all the time.

You take a guy like mark muños we dont have those guys anymore.

Scandinavia (+Netherlands) and Japan reached another level of human consciousness.
I mean, Japanese MMA crowds seem to be top shelf, but on the whole at least in my experience Japanese are still very old school racist when it comes to like Chinese for example.

Thought this was a JDS thread. But didn't leave disappointed because Struve is a great guy aswell.

I will agree. I had a chance to meet him among others at a mma expo held here in 2012 easy to talk and tall as f*k!

Back