Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Emmanuel "The Hardcore Kid" Newton... Who you got?

Mavadorov

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Rampage (35 - 11) vs. Hardcore Kid (23 - 7 - 1)

i
i

Who do you have winning and how?

I've got Newton by unanimous decision via wrestling and defense. & Rampage via controversial decision via Bjorn Rebney...

Joking Sherdog. Maybe not..

IMO It'll look like Vegh vs Newton.

rp3.gif
pageko.gif

tumblr_mimup4XyFb1qaa8d1o1_500.gif
4__Emmanuel_Newton_vs._Atanas_Djambazov_medium.gif

Discuss.

Newton should win but I could see a botched decision going Rampage's way..

Rampage would find a way to win.

Rampage is washed up, so probably Newton by gas tank.

Doesnt seem like the fight is gonna happen anyways.

Hurricane Newton just keeps moving no matter what, Rampage will have to pick the right time for a natural disaster to win this. :icon_chee

I don't know, but I think this will be the biggest grudge match in MMA history.

Newton will win easily against Rampage. Rampage was given a gift of a win last night. I wanted Rampage to win but in all honesty Mo easily won round 1 and 3.

Man it is hard to say they have already fought so many times. I honestly see page vs mo 2 before that match.

I don't care what some zuffa zombies think...

This is a legit top 10 vs top 10 LHW fight, and should end in a stoppage. Exciting.

is this fight going to happen? i remember rampage saying some shit about how he trains with newton..

I think page walks thru his kicks and knocks him out in the 1st round

I don't care what some zuffa zombies think...

This is a legit top 10 vs top 10 LHW fight, and should end in a stoppage. Exciting.

Didnt actually watch Rampage in the UFC huh? He got wrecked whenever he fought. Before coming to Bellator, he had not won a fight since 2011. Drops to the minors, and now he is on a winning streak.

Didnt actually watch Rampage in the UFC huh? He got wrecked whenever he fought. Before coming to Bellator, he had not won a fight since 2011. Drops to the minors, and now he is on a winning streak.

To counter that...

Since 2009, his only loss outside of the top 5 LHWs was against Ryan Bader in a bad performance, something fighters sometimes have.

People shit on him for losing to Jones, Glover and Evans as though it proves he isn't top 10...

The "Exciting." At the end put me over the top.

I don't see much wrestling or grappling, and I see a knockout of some sorts for sure... And its also a true toss-up fight in my opinion... What is not exciting about that?

To counter that...

Since 2009, his only loss outside of the top 5 LHWs was against Ryan Bader in a bad performance, something fighters sometimes have.

People shit on him for losing to Jones, Glover and Evans as though it proves he isn't top 10...

I don't see much wrestling or grappling, and I see a knockout of some sorts for sure... And its also a true toss-up fight in my opinion... What is not exciting about that?
I could lose to Evans, Jones, and Glover too. Doesnt make me a top fighter. Its who you win against that matters.

Newton by decision Easy. Hope it ends up on a spike card. Maybe summer series. With Rampage vs Tito as a LHW semi final on the next PPV

Back