Quickie baking or How a guy from Ga. made a Dutch baby :)

Unless it can be done in a crock pot then this is too advance for me.

81dVjoCxk3L._SL1500_.jpg

They make all kinds of stuff that runs off of the 12V DC rails found in most vehicles (cars, motor homes, boats). Extremely inefficient to run home accessory type stuff through an AC inverter, then back to DC at the appliance.

Now that you know it exists, you gonna stick to your word and get one installed in your car?
lol probably not but it is tempting.

Couldn't find a gif so had to make one:

GKlig3e.gif

^^^

sounds delicious. i can almost smell them. i bet a little citrus zest on top instead of cinnamon would work with the powdered sugar & coconut oil also.

As you all can probably tell, I didn't get to make it today. My son got sick so I had to square him away. I'll be back on task hopefully Monday. I'm going to get a fresh Lemon on Sunday and make sure my zester/grater is ready!

I can't believe I'm the first sarcastic bastard to say.. we need a bigger picture. Thank you, my work is done here.

As you all can probably tell, I didn't get to make it today. My son got sick so I had to square him away. I'll be back on task hopefully Monday. I'm going to get a fresh Lemon on Sunday and make sure my zester/grater is ready!

by "square him away", i can only assume you mean you grounded him, or at least put him on restriction. that'll teach him to interfere with your baking agenda! :p

by "square him away", i can only assume you mean you grounded him, or at least put him on restriction. that'll teach him to interfere with your baking agenda! :p

C'mon man!!!!!

I'm retired military, but I'm nothing like Gunny Hartmann in FMJ :)

Nah, I had to take him to the doctor and he's fine. Pics (Lord willing) will be incoming on Monday. Thinking of using a honey drizzle this time.....:cool:

Round 2!

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

Fresh out of the oven!

DSC_0004.JPG

Added some lemon zest, a light dusting with powdered sugar, and honey drizzle. It's ready to serve!

Tea is at 4:00, there's plenty of it and if you're not a jackhole, don't bother knocking, just walk on in. :)

That's not a crack rock, it's a lump of powdered sugar

Why are they called Dutch babies?

Edit: nvm, looked it up. Muricans.

Back