Quick weight cut question

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Coolcatsithe, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Coolcatsithe

Coolcatsithe White Belt

I have a competition tommorow and I have to do weigh-ins the day of. I'm wondering what most people eat/drink or what to clear out the "poop" in their body to make sure theres no extra unneccesary weight.

Thanks ahead of time for whoever has useful input.

2. Nick Kilian

Nick Kilian Amateur Fighter

I would be weary of taking laxatives or anything like because for fear of shitting one's self during the competition. You should already be close to your weight with same day weigh-ins type weight cuts.

Don't pigout after the weighins either. Eat light and enough to replenish.

3. Coolcatsithe

Coolcatsithe White Belt

Oh yeah I'm bringing along some clif bars and fruit. I will have about 2+ hours after I weigh in to eat a bit. Not a big eater anyways.

I'm basically at the weight I think, but I'm just iffy on trusting my scale at home sometimes, it's digital and it tends to fluxuate from what I've noticed (as I test it with a dumbbell here and there).

Yeah I just have no experience with laxatives or anything of the sort. I remember I was once told of an oatmeal enema or coffee enema. Both sound ridiculous though, but that's just my inexperienced take on it.

4. GJJNY

GJJNY Purple Belt

You should definitely stuff oatmeal up your ass and let us know how it goes.

5. Coolcatsithe

Coolcatsithe White Belt

hurr hurr good1.

No, it has nothing to do with things (scuh as oatmeal or coffee)going up the ass.

It's the excessive amount of fiber helping to clear out your digestive system. I know... it's a hard concept to follow and its easy to make a joke about it. Either way, it sounded odd none the less. Or the ton of coffee making you just wanna crap your guts out. It wasn't stuff I was just gonna try without doing research anyways.

I'm just looking for a bit of helpful input on this, not some kid behind a computer trying to troll me.

6. Blackice

Blackice Orange Belt

First of all, if you read the weight cutting thread in the faq's or did a proper search on here you'd have all your questions answered. Secondly, asking for a cleanse related product to "poop" out anything you have left when you say you're pretty much at the weight you need to be now says a lot.

7. Coolcatsithe

Coolcatsithe White Belt

actually I did read the faq, but I wasfairly short on time since I'm busy between now and the weigh-in. You did happen to help me, I tried searching it but I just forgot what to call it. "cleanse" is what it was, thanks for the indirect help. It was just something I was looking into anyways...
    I am pretty much at the weight, but its close and like I said I didn't totally trust my scale at home. It was something just for a little insurance since cutting the water out of my body is basically out of the question.

/thread

8. GJJNY

GJJNY Purple Belt

As stated, you didn't read the FAQs.

An enema goes up your ass, not through your mouth and out the bottom, figure out what you're trying to say when you ask stupid questions.

Have fun playing with laxatives when you're already dehydrated, let us know how your performance on the mat goes, thats if your dumb ass doesn't wind up in an ambulance first. You'd know the warnings associated with laxatives if you did something as simple as pick up the package at Walgreen's, but you've established you don't like using common sense or reading existing information on a well established topic. Have fun at the tournament, killer.

9. ultimateriley-o

ultimateriley-o Lego Maniac

hahahaha

10. Coolcatsithe

Coolcatsithe White Belt

Okay well there was three misunderstandings here.
    #1 - you seem to be assuming that I'm going to take a cleanser/laxative when I was simply asking about them, never once did I say I was going to take one so you can calm down there chief.

#2 - I misused the phrase "cut" when I just meant weight "loss", I wasn't dehyrdrating for the tournament.

#3 I simply re-used the mention of "oatmeal enema" or "coffee enema" as it was phrased to me, I have never concerned myself with things like that before or worried about the specific definition. Clearly you were too busy being an internet badass to worry about interpreting something correctly, you'd truly have to be a total moron to misunderstand what I was trying to say.

Obviously I don't have a wide knowledge of this topic, and I did try to look in the faq but I just happened to not find what I was specifically wanting to know so I figured it'd just be easier to ask people here in hopes nobody would get all upset about it, but I was wrong. I ended up not needing to worry about cleansing anyways, made my weight and the tournament went fine. You can quit trying to impress all your internet buddies, so kiss my ass and go learn some social skills. This really wasn't as difficult of a thing as you made it seem like and there was no need to come across like you did.

11. Speedsta

Speedsta White Belt

Ya i know what you are going threw man these people are all smart-asses and when you ask a question they all act like your dumb or freak out. Sherdoggers take this very very seriously :icon_lol:

12. CDTremayne

CDTremayne White Belt

I know so many people just flip shit the second someone asks a question. Im doing the exact same thing Ive got 3 days left and im only 3 pounds out but the dieting is killing me! so ive been eating fibre 1 budds cereal in the morning 2 bananas before training for lunch a cup of oats (not pre packaged) or cream of wheat and then vegtable garden chilli for dinner. Needless to say im shitting like crazy hahahah