quick question...

DannyLee

White Belt
Reaction score
i have a standard weight bench press, but i was wondering if it would be ok if i slap on an olympic bar?

Nope, it'd kill you

So, you've been a member for almost two years and waited until now to post? That seems strange...

kool-aidman.jpg

kinda forgot about it, tried to make an account just now but it said my email was in use and bam, i had an account already.

In that case, you'll be fine.

The bench'll be fucked, though.

(Actually, if I understand your question correctly, the answer is that no harm will come to you. A standard bench or rack can accommodate an Olympic bar just as easily as a standard bar. If your question is more complicated than that, send pics.)

The problem with standard benches is that the uprights are usually right where one would put his hands whilst benching.

(Actually, if I understand your question correctly, the answer is that no harm will come to you. A standard bench or rack can accommodate an Olympic bar just as easily as a standard bar. If your question is more complicated than that, send pics.)

yeah i was just wonderin if putting an olympic bar on it would throw it off or something, make it fall over and kill me and so on.... and my nudes are too sexy

The problem with standard benches is that the uprights are usually right where one would put his hands whilst benching.

what do you mean? the things that hold up the bar? if thats what youre talking about, ive noticed that. =/

yeah i was just wonderin if putting an olympic bar on it would throw it off or something, make it fall over and kill me and so on.... and my nudes are too sexy

All noodz are send to me first for approval. S&P standard procedure.

OH NO, KOOLAID MAN!!!! YOU FIX THAT FUCKING WALL!

Hilarious, I just brought this up yesterday and no one knew what I was talking about. Thanks, remy.

Back