• Yep!

• Nope!

• Kind of, see below

Results are only viewable after voting.

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Effectively all around the US borders. It's cost free, magically, as well as manned without cost at the entries. Nobody can circumvent it.

Would you be fine with that?

I'm personally not scared of brown immigrants, but we need good border security; good fences make good neighbors.

Long as we are actively destabilizing countries I'm for open borders. We get what we deserve.

Will said magical border wall only allow hot immigrant ladies in? If so, I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Jesus would not want a border wall therefore I do not want a border wall

Sure why not. Let them fix their own country so people actually want to move there instead of always vice versa.

A strongly enforced border is a must if the USA wants to remain strong and sovereign. Without strong borders, we globalist ideas come in and make decisions for us

This is not a forum to discuss magic.

I don’t see how anyone could oppose it. I only oppose any reinforcement of our border because 1) we have a border already 2) it costs a lot of money 3) it’s more effective to deport/punish those who get in, to deter others from immigrating here. People cross the border because paradise is on the other side and if you don’t get caught and respect the law, you’re pretty much set.

I don’t understand how someone can oppose a border by itself

You emphasize the word always as though it's true.
Nothing is always.
I'm quite confident that the only people going to Mexico besides on vacation are passing through from Central America trying to get to America.

Against. I support private property rights.

A bit of a vague poll there @OeuvrePressure I really don't care. Wall, no wall, I'm all for tighter boarder control but at the same time I believe those who are truly oppressed and are looking for a better life should be given opportunity. But if you looking just to f*k with people and spread ideological beliefs in religion or politics "You Must Go"...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back