Questions re Nate Diaz Fitness for this fight

mesmeric

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
1) Does Nate also do triathalones? Is he the same super endurance athlete as Nick?

2) Was nick offered the fight too? If not is that Dana being evil, or is Nate now better?

3) Does Nate have any decent takedowns, or can he only pull guard feebly?

4) How bad it Nates ring workmanship compared to Conor?

If anyone can answer, I'd be grateful.

Nick still suspended from silva fight i believe. 18 months from last january 31 or something

1) Yes. No.

2) No he is still suspended.

3) Pretty good trips and throws from the clinch.

4) Diaz bros are not known for their great footwork. If you fold to the pressure you are in trouble though.

1) Does Nate also do triathalones? Is he the same super endurance athlete as Nick?

2) Was nick offered the fight too? If not is that Dana being evil, or is Nate now better?

1 - based on the Rda fight, no
2 - nick is suspended until august
3 - nate has some nice judo throws
4 - nate has no ring work. he plods forward and throws.

1) Yes. No.

4) Diaz bros are not known for their great footwork. If you fold to the pressure you are in trouble though.
I will plagiarize this post.

Only going to comment on the workmanship in the ring. Nate has decent / average footwork, but his last fight slipping the straight behind the jab time and time again was at thing of beauty, his boxing looked good - but I couldn't quite tell if it was him or Johnson that made it look so good. Conor's hands and footwork are better though. But Nate did look good.

1) Yes. No.

Good summary. Nate is a swarmer style boxer like his bro and does have TD ability but you don't see it as much as you should. People that have actually paid attention are looking forward to this fight, it could be interesting.

1) Yes, but i don't think he does it as frequently as Nick, and he just came off a vacation.

2) No, Nick is suspended still

3) He has some trips but that's about it

4) It's good if he's in shape. No as dominant as Nick though

nate is known for his cardio same as his brother, but the question with the short camp is will 75% of nate diaz be enough to last 5 rounds. I guess we'll see.

the reports are pretty unsettling though, that's he's pretty badly out of shape right now.

You should not be overly concerned, red panties come in all sized.

Ring workmanship? Nate stands in the center of the cage and flips the middle finger to his opponents and says STOCKTON209MUTHAFUCKAWHAT

Back