"Questions for Rickson Gracie?"

Am I missing a reference to what he was talking about??

It should be a bannable offense as it is "Fighter Bashing" IMO. Poorest taste in posts I've seen in all my time in F12.

Rockson died of a drug overdose;blow/rumor.

Last edited:
I'm suprised more people aren't interested in his thoughts on modern mma, especially from the shedog forum! :)

That guys needs a life time ban for being a douch bagg needle dick

How dare he speak that shit! If you like Rickson or not you don't go below the belt like that! Just go for the jugular! I hope every one on hear feels the same way and you get banned !

Dont let it phase you homie.

If you think about it, thats what makes America great.

The freedom to say whatever you want, and let people know just how fucking stupid you are before they even meet you.

And that guy is using his freedom to the fullest.

c'mon Rambo, get in here and ban this polesmoker.

Ask him about his loss to Ron Tripp.

Oh wait, because he "was misinformed" on the rules that doesn't count, right?

I would like to know what he's working on in his own training

Ask him about his loss to Ron Tripp.

Oh wait, because he "was misinformed" on the rules that doesn't count, right?

^Is that the smartest thing that you can contribute to this thread? The last three letters of your user name explains it all. Grow up and move on.

OP, ask him to demonstrate his version of the upa. That alone was really cool.

where does your 500 and 0 record come from?

back in the day, there were only 2 major tournament a year, at best you will fight 10 BJJ matches so where is the record of your 400 wins

Also when I talked to Carlson back in 2006 he said Helio would bring you by to the Carlson camp and he saw you get tapped out many times by his students. Remember when a blue belt named Carlos Rollyson tapped you out

dont worry i still think you are the second best BJJ fighter ever, next to Rolles

back in the day, there were only 2 major tournament a year, at best you will fight 10 BJJ matches so where is the record of your 400 wins

Also when I talked to Carlson back in 2006 he said Helio would bring you by to the Carlson camp and he saw you get tapped out many times by his students. Remember when a blue belt named Carlos Rollyson tapped you out

dont worry i still think you are the second best BJJ fighter ever, next to Rolles

Is this true?

Somebody actually tapped rickson?

I'd love to hear DonkeyKong's thoughts...

Does he enjoy teaching beginners?

Is he still in top physical condition?

How old was Rickson at the time when that all happened? For him to get tapped out by a blue belt he was probably a young teenager.

When i went to a seminar with Rickson he basically said after he was 18(the first zulu match) nobody could beat him on the mat. I assumed that didn't mean the occasional tap out in training, but more to do with no one was able to beat him with any kind of consistency.

It seems quite a few people here are giving Rickson some undeserved shit.

I would like his opinion on Relsons new (Helios old) rules for competition. Also what he thinks of guards such as the DHG, DLR, x guard etc.

I would ask him whether he thinks he would win in a match between himself when he was younger and Roger Gracie.

ps

GSparky, you really invite this stuff on yourself.

Back