Elections Questions for 2016 Trump Voters

Never voted before but I'm voting for Trump in 2020. Depends on if I feel like going out to vote that day. I got shit to do.

Let me get this straight, you blame the trade war for the deficit, not the current tax policy which created less revenue, then for some reason the GOP controlled Congress with the GOP President decided with less revenue to increase spending.
If you had a buddy who decided to work less and spend more you would be like, Yo Dawg, that does not seem like a good idea. When someone from your party does it, you are like damn I cant wait to vote for them again.
Politicians have learned they can spend recklessly because nobody will vote them out for it.
YOu are part of the problem.
No, I poorly worded a snide response about why we have a trade war.
Calm down, BTW.

So then quit your bitching. This is how you want it, so this is how you'll get it.
Who's bitching? All I see is people talking down to us about it and offering no alternative. Its what the US does, not something we all recently decided to do.

Disclaimer: not an ambush thread, not setting you up for gotcha questions

Do you guys believe you're going to vote for him again in 2020? why or why not?

any regrets with your vote, and/or things you wish Trump did differently?

and if Trump lost your vote, can you tell us why?

thanks.
It’s a toss up for me. I’d like to see more delivery on immigration reform. I like the idea of Trump getting more SCOTUS nominations, and I certainly prefer not to have my salary slashed in absence of any loan reimbursement if the government takes over healthcare, given where I am in my career. Mostly, though, my vote for Trump was a vote in the opposite direction, which will be a major factor in 2020 as well. I wouldn’t have voted for him in the primary had I been a registered Republican.

On the flip side, the spending bills are out of control. The Twitter stuff has pretty much always annoyed me, and it’s been getting worse. I’ve never liked his personality—spanning back years before his dip into politics—so the more I’ve been seeing him, the more annoyed I get.

We’ll see where we’re at when 2020 comes around—but it'll boil down to how fed up I am with Trump and how disgusted I am by the Democrats. I’ll likely be voting for Trump as a direct vote against the Democrats or writing in a 3rd party candidate who isn’t even on the ballot in my state.

Out of 40 New Democratic representatives elected officials n 2018, 11 were white men.

How do you look at that and conclude Democrats don’t like whit men?

Because they weren’t ALL white men (like Republicans)?
2473.jpg

I’ll respond to your question with a question. Which party looks out more for strait white men?

I’ve never voted in an election before but I am 100% voting for Donald Trump in 2020 because of all the media outlets telling me not to.

I would urge anyone else of legal voting age in the US to do the same.

Don’t let corporate media giants tell you what to do in your personal life. Do exactly the opposite of what they are commanding you to do.

I don’t know anyone who voted for him that won’t be voting for him again, but know a few that sat out in 2016 but support him now.

Disclaimer: not an ambush thread, not setting you up for gotcha questions

Do you guys believe you're going to vote for him again in 2020? why or why not?

any regrets with your vote, and/or things you wish Trump did differently?

and if Trump lost your vote, can you tell us why?

thanks.

Yes because the democrats have only gotten worse since 2016.

No regrets.

Back