Elections Questions for 2016 Trump Voters

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer: not an ambush thread, not setting you up for gotcha questions

Do you guys believe you're going to vote for him again in 2020? why or why not?

any regrets with your vote, and/or things you wish Trump did differently?

and if Trump lost your vote, can you tell us why?

thanks.

Still over a year away and anything can happen, but most likely I will. With the economy booming, beefing up border security, smashing ISIS, record lows in unemployment, etc.

I see no reason to vote Democrat again next year after watching how they've reacted to Hillary losing and the damage they've done to anyone they feel gets in their way. The Russia hoax was an embarrassment. The Kavanaugh hearings were shameful. I'm all set with the Democrats and the state they are in right now.

No. Hillary was a terrible candidate and would've been terrible for this country. It's terrifying how close she actually came to being President.

I don't agree with Trump on everything and I really wish he would shut his mouth sometimes. We've all seen the media take his quotes out of context and create a controversy (Mexican rapists, fine people on both sides, etc.) but he could learn to be more careful with what he says and avoid that.

Fuck the Seahawks.

considering the options? No regrets. He's done fine if you ignore CNN.

Will I vote for him again? 70 percent. I like bernie attacking drug companies and something needs to be done about tuition however I don't think I like the rest of his platform and I think Bernie would get cucked on the global stage.

So likely Trump again.

Democrats are going further left instead of getting their shit together. It's sad.

Still over a year away and anything can happen, but most likely I will. With the economy booming, beefing up border security, smashing ISIS, record lows in unemployment, etc.

I see no reason to vote Democrat again next year after watching how they've reacted to Hillary losing and the damage they've done to anyone they feel gets in their way. The Russia hoax was an embarrassment. The Kavanaugh hearings were shameful. I'm all set with the Democrats and the state they are in right now.

No. Hillary was a terrible candidate and would've been terrible for this country. It's terrifying how close she actually came to being President.

I don't agree with Trump on everything and I really wish he would shut his mouth sometimes. We've all seen the media take his quotes out of context and create a controversy (Mexican rapists, fine people on both sides, etc.) but he could learn to be more careful with what he says and avoid that.

Fuck the Seahawks.

liked this post...until your last statement motherfucker.
lol

thanks.

Yes, I’ll vote for him again. He’s the only guy even attempting to solve the problems I care about. He’s had some success, though his efforts have admittedly been stalled by forces beyond his control. Obviously he’s better than any Democrat, because they’re promising to do the exact opposite of what I want.

No I don’t regret voting for him. I wish he was a bit more savvy with our bureaucracy, but what do you expect—bureaucracy is itself one of our nation’s problems.

Yes, I’ll vote for him again. He’s the only guy even attempting to solve the problems I care about. He’s had some success, though his efforts have admittedly been stalled by forces beyond his control. Obviously he’s better than any Democrat, because they’re promising to do the exact opposite of what I want.

No I don’t regret voting for him. I wish he was a bit more savvy with our bureaucracy, but what do you expect—bureaucracy is itself one of our nation’s problems.
Extra like - My Jimmies are rustled in a good way.

I didn't vote for The Orange One in '16, but I will in '20....

Didn't bother in 2016 as I knew he would win and it's a pain voting as an ex pat.

Will definitely be voting in 2020 as I think he has done a stellar job.

Last edited:
considering the options? No regrets. He's done fine if you ignore CNN.

Will I vote for him again? 70 percent. I like bernie attacking drug companies and something needs to be done about tuition however I don't think I like the rest of his platform and I think Bernie would get cucked on the global stage.

So likely Trump again.

Democrats are going further left instead of getting their shit together. It's sad.

The real problem isn't that the Dems are going left, it's the specific issues they are going left on.

They are still war mongering neocons like Hillary and Obama, but now they pretend to care about trannies.

The issue isn't that they are drifting left, it's that they are going left on the dumbest shit and ignoring the actual issues.

I didn't vote, but man, I laugh and cringe at the Liberals whether in real life or even in this forum that act like Trump was Hitler and Hillary was some saint to save the world. She was fucking terrible and a horrible person in general. Trump isn't as bad they'd make you think.

But with that said, his Twitter account needs to be taken away from him. That's one area where I have a hard time with, especially a sitting president.

hiya Kandyland,

I didn't vote, but man, I laugh and cringe at the Liberals whether in real life or even in this forum that act like Trump was Hitler and Hillary

aside from 2 or 3 posters (at most), Hillary Clinton was universally despised on this forum back in 2016.

- IGIT

thanks.

Yes, because he will be the closest thing to a conservative running.

No regrets voting for him.

thanks.

hi there LogicalInsanity, my dear old friend!

the only candidate thats gotten pretty much "across-the-board" support from the Trump faithful seems to be Tulsi Gabbard (who has adopted the Sanders position on single payer, the AOC position on a Green New Deal and Diane Feinstein's position on banning assault weapons).

since it doesn't look like Mrs. Gabbard is going to win the nomination, i figure that no one on the right is planning on switching parties anytime in the near future.

- IGIT

Last edited:
Didn't bother in 2016 as I knew he would win and it's a pain voting as an ex pat.

Will definitely be voting in 2020 as I think he has done a stellar job.
When did you become an American?

I will give it a go truthfully

Yea that's the way it's looking I could see me maybe voting for Yang or Tulsi but it's 80/20 Trump over them unless of course something happens until then. I feel like when MSM and the left's doubling down insane take on Trump is pushing me more towards Trump which I don't want, I really hate the tribalism/Partisan game it has become.

No regret with my vote, considering the options at the time and a lot of things I do wish Trump would do differently. Admit when he is wrong, stay off twitter 90% of the time. Talk and act more presidential like

He hasn't.

I will give it a go truthfully

Yea that's the way it's looking I could see me maybe voting for Yang or Tulsi but it's 80/20 Trump over them unless of course something happens until then. I feel like when MSM and the left's doubling down insane take on Trump is pushing me more towards Trump which I don't want, I really hate the tribalism/Partisan game it has become.

No regret with my vote, considering the options at the time and a lot of things I do wish Trump would do differently. Admit when he is wrong, stay off twitter 90% of the time. Talk and act more presidential like

He hasn't.

thanks for your very candid response.

hi there LogicalInsanity, my dear old friend!

the only candidate thats gotten pretty much "across-the-board" support from the Trump faithful seems to be Tulsi Gabbard (who has adopted the Sanders position on single payer, the AOC position on a Green New Deal and Diane Feinstein's position on banning assault weapons).

since it doesn't look like Mrs. Gabbard is going to win the nomination, i figure that no one on the right is planning on switching parties anytime in the near future.

- IGIT

hello buddy ole pal!!

Tulsi Gabbard is among my favorite Dem candidates...

and Mariane Williamson because she's insane.

hello buddy ole pal!!

Tulsi Gabbard is among my favorite Dem candidates...

and Mariane Williamson because she's insane.

hail LogicalInsanity!!!!

*fistbump*

lets get them assault weapons banned! because of their dangerousness!!! GO TULSI!!!!!

*celebrates*

- IGIT

thanks.

Even if I hated Trump (and I don't), I'd still vote for him again. The Democratic party is a joke. Healthcare for each and every illegal...they all unanimously support it. Is that a joke? And that's just one of many things about them that disgusts me. They are terrible people. They are lying, liberal extremist scum and I could never vote for them. What's crazy is that I did vote for Obama. But compared to the current Democratic candidates, Obama looks like a far-right lunatic.

We've all seen the media take his quotes out of context and create a controversy (Mexican rapists, fine people on both sides, etc.)

I'm sorry, but that's a load of trash (at least with the two examples you quoted).

Back