Questions about Australia??? Tell me about Australia?

Show pictures please of these girls you speak of. No eyebrows? I searched internet and found nothing with regards to that being the norm in Australia.

Please explain the racism you encountered.

Also, you got pics of what the average women look like? I will also google to.

Man I can only Google just like yourself but that wouldn't paint an accurate picture. The place where I saw hordes of gorgeous women was Bondi beach. I couldn't keep my head straight.

90344b537d50a8f0d447ed7d7c1199c0.jpg

20081120-bikinis-sds-group.jpg

Pacifikan speaks craps coz he is a kiwi and they are all pissed off because Australia is such a fantastic place compared to NZ. Fact!
I've lived in NZ a number of times over my life[kiwi citizenship, kiwi passport] and tbh i didn't like it. It may of changed now, but in the past it was kinda backward compared to the rest of the West imo. However i'm sure some people love that type of thing.
Funny how these days we all hear how great the scenery is, i personally thought it was incredibly boring. Yes the odd place is nice looking but so much of it just looks the same mile after mile.
Yes, kiwis missed out of living in a great country, so near but so far. So many of them live here these days of course.
Legit LOL @ australian calling NZ backwards

Defining culture in australia is laziness, casual racism and getting black out drunk by mid day. The food is rubbish and the women are ugly, their skin is orange and none of them have eye brows for some strange fucked up reason. The beaches are crowded, full of sharp rocks, irukandji and it's ice cold. Perth is downright apocalyptic, avoid at all costs.

In other words, australia sucks
Spoken like a true kiwi. What's the matter bru? They cancel your visa?

On topic..

It's Heaven on Earth. That's all one needs to know.

For the record, you usually wouldn't find people like squeezewax and pacifikan in real life. Australians and Kiwi's are both cool in my experience. Just like going to War Room, you feel like USA is extremely racist, bigoted and dangerous for minorities but in real life it isn't like that at all. In most cases racists/bigots keep to themselves but on the internet anonymity gives them a shield of protection so it all comes out.

Spoken like a true kiwi. What's the matter bru? They cancel your visa?

I don't think he represents Kiwi's in general. I've met quite a few in Australia so far and even in middle east and I would have to say they are extremely friendly and not like pacifikan at all. Maybe he is a nice guy in real life too :D

Pacifikan speaks craps coz he is a kiwi and they are all pissed off because Australia is such a fantastic place compared to NZ. Fact!
I've lived in NZ a number of times over my life[kiwi citizenship, kiwi passport] and tbh i didn't like it. It may of changed now, but in the past it was kinda backward compared to the rest of the West imo. However i'm sure some people love that type of thing.
Funny how these days we all hear how great the scenery is, i personally thought it was incredibly boring. Yes the odd place is nice looking but so much of it just looks the same mile after mile.
Yes, kiwis missed out of living in a great country, so near but so far. So many of them live here these days of course.

1) Please explain how it was more backwards than other Western countries.

2) Wait so in your opinion Australia is more beautiful?

It certainly is much larger and has a wider diversity of climate and id assume topography.
600px-Oceania_map_of_K%C3%B6ppen_climate_classification.svg.png

Australia-Oceania_Koppen_Map.png

4105-31_04A_LRG.jpg

I am a weirdo who is into genetics and all that so given the white population genetics and admixtures and composition this makes sense. Also, common of some blondes to have fair or little apparent eyebrows.

And give that girl an orangish tan and I can see what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
The defining culture of Australia is alcoholism. That is all you need to know about Australia.

Also, they don't know shit about BBQ. They think an electric griddle plate is a BBQ.... Probably because they're all shitfaced drunk.

I don't think he represents Kiwi's in general. I've met quite a few in Australia so far and even in middle east and I would have to say they are extremely friendly and not like pacifikan at all. Maybe he is a nice guy in real life too :D
The kiwis you have met are nice n happy because they are no longer in NZ, unlike grouchy old pacifiCAN.

Legit LOL @ australian calling NZ backwards

Not going to lie.

I haven't been to either country but NZ looks appealing because it looks to me like people just forget about it and it is isn't a heavily populated country. Idk it just seems like a place one might live in order to escape from the whole world. Like how one might move to the very southern point of Chile or Argentina, or one might move to northern Siberia, or New Found land.

But id definitely choose Australia over NZ especially from what I read.

We should sell it back to the Russians and use the proceeds to purchase Baja California from Mexico and some Canadian provinces maybe.

Or we could just invade both Canada and Mexico at the same time. I think we should be able to conquer both lands within a couple hours(with a lunch break). I think we will be doing the citizens of both countries a favor.

Last edited:
Or we could just invade both Canada and Mexico at the same time. I think we should be able to conquer both lands within a couple hours(with a lunch break). I think we will be doing the citizens of both countries a favor.

So you like American imperialism as practiced under Obama and you also now like Trump??

Also, annexing Mexico wouldn't go over cool with many Americans unless you made them 2nd class citizens who aren't real citizens.

I was born and raised in Perth, Been here for 24 years.

We have beautiful beaches, hot women (seriously, the ratio of hot women far outweighs the ugly) a beauitful city, beautiful scenery and despite what people say, people are generally friendly for the most part, especially to tourists.

We also have a drug problem which has seen the crime rate go up so these junkie fucks can get their fix. The cost of living is high, our politicians here in WA have to be the worst in the country. Nothing but greed and corruption and people covering up said corruption. Our fucking mayor got caught spending tax payers money on frivilous shit she doesn't need and she still hasn't been fired.

Our only claim to fame here is Perth is is the birthplace of Heath Ledger, and we cling on to that desperatley.

Other than that, Perth is pretty okay. I'd rather live in Melbourne but truth is i'll probably spend the majority of my life here.

Back