Questions about attending events.

JasonCoden

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to be attending UFC 158, and its my first time attending an event.

How much do tickets generally cost for a UFC event? More specifically around mid-range.

Are the weigh-ins and post-fight press conference open to public to attend?

How early should I get to the venue before the fights start?

Thanks in advance, any other tips/advice would be appreciated.

ticket prices vary significantly by venue

weighs are free and open to the public,
doubt they will let you into post fight press conference

About a half an hour to an hour before the open the doors should be plenty of time

Prices vary.

Weigh ins are free

Get there as early as you want. If you get there for the first fights you can sit wherever you want. The arena doesnt fill until later on.

Walk around as much as possible, you can meet fighters who are attending the event to.

Join the fighters twitter and they will announce where they will be the week of the event.

Do NOT skip the pre-lims, you payed for them and there are some amazing fights and talent that you can catch while the arena is still somewhat dead.

Yea we showed up to 139 before the prelims started, and about sat 10 rows closer than our actual seats, we stayed there and nobody ever made us move. So we had great seats the entire night.

Indeed. Never miss the prelims, even tho i've never attended a live UFC event. sad face

Oh I definitely won't miss the prelims, I never understand why the seats are empty during the prelims. Are there usually autograph signings?

Oh I definitely won't miss the prelims, I never understand why the seats are empty during the prelims. Are there usually autograph signings?

depends on the venue. Some of them are more open where you will see fighters not on the card walking around. Others like Phillips arena in ATL was kept on pretty tight lock down.

Usually on the day of the weigh ins

thats going to depend on the venue also. The last event I went to was ATL and they held the weigh ins at Fox theater. The second that they finished up the weigh ins, security started rushing everybody out of the venue. We lost a couple people out of our group, and they wouldn't even let us stand off to the side to wait on them.

Back