QUESTION: Will Conor’s accomplishments from this point on ONLY enhance Khabibs legacy???

Will Conor’s accomplishments only ENHANCE Khabibs legacy?

• Total voters

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too much hostility on the forum... Let’s find common ground here lads.

Should Khabib fans be rooting for McGregor? I personally did. I don’t see why there should be any remaining animosity from either side... it was a one sided dominant victory without little room left for speculation.

So let’s come together lads! Conor fans should be ROOTING for Khabib as it only removes some of the shame from his loss, and Khabib fans should be ROOTING for Connie as it only ENHANCES his legacy as a GOAT candidate.

Let’s bring this in lads!

McGregor-eyes.gif

Khabib never fought Conor 2.0

Conor 2.0 is a different beast.

And Conor fans should root for Khabib in his fights to re-emphasize Conor being the only fighter in history to win a round against him (albeit losing the rest of the fight).

Sober motivated Conor puts Khabib to sleep, first fight is a distant memory get ready to cry Khabib fans 28-1 . See you soon boi

Conor most likely finishes Tony and Justin as well.

Khabib is just on another level, generational talent.

he trained MMA since day 1, so he has at least 15 years more exp.

Conor 2.0 will knock Khabib the fuck out next time

{<Mcgoat}

I would like to see a second fight where McGregor takes it more seriously than whatever the fuck he did the first time, showing up drunk to press conferences and acting like he is in a Guy Ritchie movie. I still favor Khabib but McGregor does make a rematch sound compelling to anyone that not his haters masked as Khabib's fans.

Conor will ALWAYS be in Khabib’s shadow

Shouldn’t have tapped Conor

Are people saying "Conor 2.0" serious??
Imagine believing excuses like "balloon foot", how guillible can you get holy shit

Khabib beat the best version of Conor, he looked bad because Khabib wrestlefucked him like a bear mauling a helpless deer.

Nah.

Khabib has built his legacy independently of Conor....similarly to the loss to Khabib not really impacting Conor's legacy. He could lose to Khabib 3 more times and it won't change the fact that he's the biggest draw in the sport, slept the 145 GOAT when he shouldn't have, and won the 155 belt when he really shouldn't have.

It puts Khabib in a tough spot to be honest because now any time they fight, really only his legacy is on the line. A loss to Conor would be devastating, all things considered.

Should Khabib fans be rooting for McGregor? I personally did. I don’t see why there should be any remaining animosity from either side... it was a one sided dominant victory without little room left for speculation.

So let’s come together lads! Conor fans should be ROOTING for Khabib as it only removes some of the shame from his loss, and Khabib fans should be ROOTING for Connie as it only ENHANCES his legacy as a GOAT candidate.

McGregor-eyes.gif

No. Beating someone who doesn't fight back doesn’t mean much

Yes.

Khabib is the lightweight GOAT. Having his biggest victory be over the biggest star in the sport will only continue to look better and better if Conor keeps winning fights and they don’t rematch.

Confirmed: Khabib fans have become just as or even more annoying as Conor fans.

conors accomplishments make khabib look like a shook russian bitch

McGregor-eyes.gif
This does nothing to Khabib's legacy.....khabib knows that fight was fixed....khabib will make tens of millions on rematch off a fixed fight..... But I will tell you this khabib ain't jobbing to Conor...lol

McGregor-eyes.gif

It only stands to reason that beating good competition builds legacy better than beating poor competition. If you are just a can crusher then it doesn't mean much, so shitting all over Conor is not good if you like Khabib and think he is truly great.

I don't know if Khabib finishes those guys though.

Styles make fights.

Back