Question- trying to guage interest in Raja?

MMAGearZone

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Girls
we just got a dealership agreement with Raja and we are trying to guage whether or not to bring it in. The investment would be significant as everything comes direct from thailand and takes several weeks. But, if there is a strong enough demand then maybe it becomes worth it.

what do you guys all think? right now we have fairtex and windy in limited skus (so many of them are duplicates of themselves we try to not be confusing). we actually have access to the lines but just choose to be cautious with how much we carry.

so Sherdoggers, what is the feeling on Raja?

Im training in muay thai and I have 2 pair of Raja short, one of them is made custom like on their website where you can add text and everything but i found them to be pretty cheap material(almost transparent for the black) On the other side(wich probably interest you more , the non custom) They are pretty nice, it's a good Satin and they offer pretty nice design as well, As for the comfort, they are not tight on the leg so it allow you to kick to the head freely and you are never restricted in your movement. When you think it's about the same price as cheaper brand, I'll definitly go for them..

Btw, for those big guy that train for muay thai like me, they also make custom size short going up from small to 6 XL with the design on their webstie and it doesnt lose its quality.

I also have a pair of Shin Pad from Raja and they are more solid than Fairtex or Agile and I love them :)

4/5 the short and the shin pads

Raja is a good brand. If you can sell gloves for high $50's or low $60's then they will sell well.

I have a nice pair of Raja satin MT trunks. Wouldn't mind picking up some more if I didn't have to wait several weeks for them to arrive. Carry their white shorts with green trim and the Kero frog on it and I'll order a pair for sure. Haha.

Back