Question to Fedor haters, who do you think is the HW GOAT?

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know that there are 15 or 20 Fedor haters in this forum but they used to make a lot of noise here.

Before Miocic vs Ngannou 2, there were lot of threads like "Miocic is already the GOAT before the Ngannou fight", like his fans knew he was going to lose.
Now after Miocic vs Ngannou 2, there are lot of threads hyping Ngannou while trying to discredit Fedor achievements.

For me, Fedor is the p4p GOAT, but I understand that many people consider GSP GOAT because he also have great accomplishes.
But the Fedor HW GOAT title is undisputed just like GSP WW GOAT title is undisputed.

5815fa2cc46188ef1c8b45da.jpg

I love Fedor but are you guys not bored with this GOAT debacle?

He is top 5 heavyweights but reasons i don't consider him the best: Fought in an organisation with no drug testing, known for fixed fights, fought unknown Japanese wrestlers during his "Legendary run", suddenly starts losing when he leaves pride.

He is top 5 heavyweights but reasons i don't consider him the best: Fought in an organisation with no drug testing, known for fixed fights, fought unknown Japanese wrestlers during his "Legendary run", suddenly starts losing when he leaves pride.
He ask who is the best instead of him and all you do is start trashing Fedor without saying a name LMAO

Fedor isn't even the best Russian HW

Current Volkov smacks any version of Fedor

Wake up call, everytime Fedor fans feels insecure, u dont need to make tread after tread. That said, Fedor would lose to DC, Cain, Werdum, Stipe in their prime. And I dont hate Fedor, he was a great champion of that time.

I know that there are 15 or 20 Fedor haters in this forum but they used to make a lot of noise here.

Before Miocic vs Ngannou 2, there were lot of threads like "Miocic is already the GOAT before the Ngannou fight", like his fans knew he was going to lose.
Now after Miocic vs Ngannou 2, there are lot of threads hyping Ngannou while trying to discredit Fedor achievements.

For me, Fedor is the p4p GOAT, but I understand that many people consider GSP GOAT because he also have great accomplishes.
But the Fedor HW GOAT title is undisputed just like GSP WW GOAT title is undisputed.

View attachment 844886

I've always been a Fedor fan, but if Stipe and Fedor fought I'd be betting on Stipe.

Back