Question regarding Fedor

GibsterMMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
anybody have any idea when we should know where he'll fight? By the end of the month?

We're all in the same boat as you bud.

He'll have a fight booked against Kimbo Slice by the end of the year. You heard it here first folks.

Honestly as much as I like Fedor, this talk about negotiating with the ufc has been going on since I joined these forums. I'm not getting my hopes up, I wouldn't be surprised if he never fought again.

anybody have any idea when we should know where he'll fight? By the end of the month?

Since you were curious, i went ahead and asked him. He was a little annoyed about it since he had told me to deflect those questions, but i told him you couldn't wait. Surprisingly he relented.

So here's the scoop :

What he really wants to do is rematch Heath Herring in Jungle Fight. If that goes well, he's planning on starting his own MMA promotion in the U.S. and is working on a joint deal with HBO, Showtime, and Mayweather Promotions.

The Herring rematch will be announced next month and set up for Nov. 24.
The new MMA promotion is being delayed because Mayweather is insisting on drug testing Pacquiao before signing the deal.

His lawyer and new manager are in talks with Bellator this week. The UFC has reportedly already made an offer and his team are weighing their options.

I just pulled all of this out of my ass.

Good Night.

there will be 100 threads about it once anything happens, as you can imagine.

One month is far too soon. It would take several months at least most likely .

Honestly he looked old before he retired all those years ago. This isnt 2008 anymore.
I hope he fights at lhw to help his chances. Should have took the original UFC deal. an obvious mistake on his part.

Fedor fights Bigfoot in the UFC in October/November.
Heard it here first.

Back