question on the heart

Are you taking any other supps, thermogenics etc?

you're just really out of shape it seems. slowly increase your activity levels, control your diet by eating wholesome healthy foods. and for god's sake stop smoking or inhaling anything that isn't supposed to go in your lungs. your doctor was somewhat incorrect. An average resting heart rate for your age group is about 70-80bpm. Anywhere more than that for a 20 year old is quite high. resting heart rate chart, for calculating your heart rate

That is a small article about resting heart rates and a chart. there are hundreds of different charts and articles you can find online if you need extra info

Resting Heart Rate Chart

Here is another chart. Notice your "95bpm" isn't even indicated on either. so if you really do have a resting heart rate of 95, you are in very very unhealthy shape for a 65 year old man

Seems like anxiety. Just get up off your ass and go for a run. If you're really worried run in the direction of the hospital just in case. Push yourself and dont be afraid, just work hard.

you're just really out of shape it seems. slowly increase your activity levels, control your diet by eating wholesome healthy foods. and for god's sake stop smoking or inhaling anything that isn't supposed to go in your lungs. your doctor was somewhat incorrect. An average resting heart rate for your age group is about 70-80bpm. Anywhere more than that for a 20 year old is quite high. resting heart rate chart, for calculating your heart rate

That is a small article about resting heart rates and a chart. there are hundreds of different charts and articles you can find online if you need extra info

Resting Heart Rate Chart

Here is another chart. Notice your "95bpm" isn't even indicated on either. so if you really do have a resting heart rate of 95, you are in very very unhealthy shape for a 65 year old man

Well I've been doing some light workouts for about a week now and my resting heart rate went from 95+ to about 83-87 so it's some improvement. I've also been swimming on the days I don't run. I know for a fact I'm out of shape :icon_chee

its all in your mind bro. when that panic alarm sets off in your head remain calm and just ride it out. it happens to me once in a while, and the first time it happened i was high too.

exercise and diet will help, but you gotta stop focusing on it. thats your problem.

most likely it is anxiety related- pot triggering anxiety attacks is very common, but an ekg isn't the be all end all so you should make some shit up to get a cardiologist visit. tell your doc that you've had chest pain radiating up your arm or have a super high resting heart rate or something.

seems like you need to do some long slow distance training at 120bpm for an hour or more. You seem to be suffering from status panicus, a prolonged period of abnormally high resting heart rate and sensitivity/anxiety - my aunt had it for months after my uncle died, resting HR about 100, now her resting hr is in the 60s. Valerium I think was what she was taking for it and it worked though she still had panic attacks sometime.

Back