Question on possible injury

Jose Hernandez

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I was grappling a bit today and I when I got my partners back, I threw in one hook (left leg) the leg was in pretty tight. So, I went for a short choke and I then went to flatten the guy out all of a sudden I heard a huge pop. To say the least I finished grappling, my leg wasn't bothering me so much.
Since then, I have gone to eat, changed my tire, and some done some other little things around the house. I have been walking slower than normal
So, I just woke up from taking a little nap (with the Air Conditioning full blast) and my leg is bothering (hurting) more than before. It hurts to straighten it, and I am limping a lot when I walk. Any ideas on what it could be?

This training log title intrigued me.

Definitely go to see a doctor. ACL? not sure what else would pop in your knee.

Was it your knee or hip? It might have been a partial dislocation with some ligament damage done. ACL is the most common, but you could have damaged your mcl as well.

I'm confused. This is your training log?

I Didn't Know Where To Post This, I Am Going To Visit The Doctor Tomoroow. And It Was My Knee That Popped

I Didn't Know Where To Post This, I Am Going To Visit The Doctor Tomoroow. And It Was My Knee That Popped

You're gonna die. Write a will.

Back