QUESTION: Has The Chosen GOAT surpassed GSP???

Has The Chosen GOAT surpassed GSP?

• Total voters
I don't think avenging losses matter. That's like saying TJ has to fight Dodson again in order to be considered GOAT

how do they NOT matter?

they are not a requirement for being GOAT, but they are a point of comparison.

would you not agree that Cain's avenging of the JDS loss has been highly relevant to his status in the sport?

I’ve always told you plebs The Chosen GOAT was the REAL DEAL.

No wonder GSP chose to fight Bisping over T Wood.

PS: I see you BANDWAGONERS...T Woods gonna have to get some new haters because all the old ones are starting to like him....
nah. He needs to beat a few LW's first.

I’ve always told you plebs The Chosen GOAT was the REAL DEAL.

No wonder GSP chose to fight Bisping over T Wood.

PS: I see you BANDWAGONERS...T Woods gonna have to get some new haters because all the old ones are starting to like him....
Champ champ is still goat

how do they NOT matter?

they are not a requirement for being GOAT, but they are a point of comparison.

would you not agree that Cain's avenging of the JDS loss has been highly relevant to his status in the sport?

They would only matter if the two fighters are still equals in where they rank. Right now, it would be pointless to TJ vs Dodson or Connor vs Joe Duffy.

I wouldn't consider avenging losses too high on the list when talking GOAT fighters

No. not yet. He has to clean out the division first, let it fill up with young bloods and then clean it out again. Then he is GOAT WW.

Not even close after those last 3 sh*t performances. Thank god he finally decided to show up, but I still haven't forgot those last 3.

They would only matter if the two fighters are still equals in where they rank. Right now, it would be pointless to TJ vs Dodson or Connor vs Joe Duffy.

I wouldn't consider avenging losses too high on the list when talking GOAT fighters

Hughes and Serra were still relevant at WW...as was JDS at HW. why cherry pick Conor vs. Duffy example? LOL

I would not say avenging losses is a major point in determining GOAT...it is simply a point of comparison between GSP and Woodley when evalutating their respective careers at WW, nothing more. it's yet one more thing GSP has on Woodley, in addition to the FOUR other points I made.

no, but if they were to fight id take woodley

GSP never claimed he was GOAT. I've heard Twood claim that about 50 times in the last couple of days. But I have to say this performance... Boodley no more!

Back