QUESTION: Has The Chosen GOAT surpassed GSP???

Has The Chosen GOAT surpassed GSP?

• Total voters

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve always told you plebs The Chosen GOAT was the REAL DEAL.

No wonder GSP chose to fight Bisping over T Wood.

PS: I see you BANDWAGONERS...T Woods gonna have to get some new haters because all the old ones are starting to like him....

As WW Goat no.

Could he beat him in a fight? Yes.

I don't think so but he's on his way

Might be weird to say, but I think Till is the only real threat to him right now and it's going to take at least a year before he can hope to successfully challenge Tyron again.

That entry that got Till caught was very sloppy and should be easy to fix, but you could tell he was apprehensive. Chalk it up to inexperience, Till will be back, I've no doubt.

LOL - no

GSP has more wins, fewer losses (and he avenged them), more than double the title defenses, and cleaned out his division.

GSP also did this with the pressure of being a PPV star who was helping to carry the company...something Tyron is most certainly NOT doing.

GSP > Woodley, and it's not even close (for now).

(super sweet win for Tyron...I'm thrilled with that result over Till. you're excused if you're just being a little spazzy with excitment, TS ;) )

He’s close not def not there yet. He needs to beat Usman, then we can talk

His competition isn't nearly as good - that's not his fault but it is what it is.

LOL - no

GSP has more wins, fewer losses (and he avenged them), more than double the title defenses, and cleaned out his division.

GSP also did this with the pressure of being a PPV star who was helping to carry the company...something Tyron is most certainly NOT doing.

<WellThere>

You are a troll but I have to give respect where respect is due. Woodley brought it and proved many of us wrong tonight. I thought he wood snooze fest to a decision, especially against a big technical guy like Till. But he raped that boy.

Who cares? He would beat any version of GSP and thats what matters.

Lol No.

And at least THE GOAT GSP made an attempt to avenge his losses. And did.

Woodley is one of my favorite fighters right now.....and you can't even make an argument that he is the Welterweight GOAT. He is a few fights away from even being in discussion.

I don't think so but he's on his way

Might be weird to say, but I think Till is the only real threat to him right now and it's going to take at least a year before he can hope to successfully challenge Tyron again.

That entry that got Till caught was very sloppy and should be easy to fix, but you could tell he was apprehensive. Chalk it up to inexperience, Till will be back, I've no doubt.

To be fair without Mirgliotta helping out, Till would’ve been tenderized and grinded out in a slower but equally brutal manner.

He was already sucking wind at the end of the first, T Wood brought the heat and Till couldn’t match the pace.

<seedat>

He needs a few more defenses at least bro!
But if they are finishes... that accelerates the process and we can have a discussion!

No but should he get through Cringington and Usman, then we can have a reasonable discussion. He deserves a lot of credit though. And he beats GSP if they fight today.

LOL - no

(super sweet win for Tyron...I'm thrilled with that result over Till. you're excused if you're just being a little spazzy with excitment, TS ;) )

I don't think avenging losses matter. That's like saying TJ has to fight Dodson again in order to be considered GOAT

He isn’t even close to Matt Hughes let alone GsP

Not yet but there is definitely a chance if he keeps winning like this.

What are the wins he'd need
Covington, a Diaz brother, and ??

To be fair without Mirgliotta helping out, Till would’ve been tenderized and grinded out in a slower but equally brutal manner.

He was already sucking wind at the end of the first, T Wood brought the heat and Till couldn’t match the pace.

<seedat>
I disagree with nearly all of this. Sure, Dan was quick to break the clinch, but those attempts were going nowhere. Till had reversed the second one for crying out loud. Woodley had double unders and still had no chance to take him down. His TDD is the reason why I see him as a bad match up in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back