Question for you guys about street fights..

holy shit. you need to man the fuck up, brah

I simply don't pride myself on acting like a barbaric neanderthal. A lot of this stems from my personal disgust at the tough guy king shit attitude I had in high school.

Can anyone admit to to picking a fight with someone and being defeated in front of a roaring(the roar being"WORLDSTARRRRR!) crowd, and living in shame thereafter?

I've seen this happen to many losers in Steve Alien's fight compilations, but have never seen a testimony from one of said loser.

Got in a streetfight once sort of. Drunk off my ass with 3 mates, 4 guys walk past. My dickhead mate says something to one, the guy gets angry, I calm him down and they walk off. As they walk off same dickhead mate says something again, guy runs back at us, I jump in front shaping up, next thing I'm sitting on the footpath ha ha! They didn't beat us up too bad, guys were ok, my mate was the dickhead.

I could have been in more fights that's for sure, they can be avoided though. One night a guy was throwing ice at me when I was out with my girl. I picked up a bit off the ground and put it in my mouth, dude laughed his ass off and left me alone.

Can anyone admit to to picking a fight with someone and being defeated in front of a roaring(the roar being"WORLDSTARRRRR!) crowd, and living in shame thereafter?

I've seen this happen to many losers in Steve Alien's fight compilations, but have never seen a testimony from one of said loser.

When I was a freshman I picked a fight with a kid who was 6ft1 to my 5ft5. I was always mean to this kid cause I had serious Napoleon syndrome before I hit my growth spurt. There wasn't a massive crowd or anything, but basically I just kept running my mouth with insults before finally taking a swing, and in the end received a mean black eye for my troubles. The small crowd that witnessed it was nothing compared to everyone knowing what happened the following day at school. I stopped being a dick after that. Until I actually did grow, and then I just became a regular tough guy asshole rather than a Napoleonic asshole. Wish that black eye humbled me forever, but hormones are one helluva drug.

I know a guy who picked a fight with a guy who slept with his girlfriend then got his ass kicked. Rough

My official 201-0 street fighting record is well documented. Last event I participated in was months ago when I faced off vs a bunch of white supremacists at a dive bar in Davie, FL. Took some damage but ended up prevailing as I broke one guy's nose and heel hooked another.

I simply don't pride myself on acting like a barbaric neanderthal. A lot of this stems from my personal disgust at the tough guy king shit attitude I had in high school.

why is it barbaric? why is it neanderthal (sorry buy you are part neanderthal)?

lets talk about the reality: A bunch of pussies got together and wrote that people who fought are neanderthals so they wouldn't get their asses kicked when their mouthed off to the wrong person

you have been brainwashed by sissies

a man who has nothing worth fighting for is worthless

I know a guy who picked a fight with a guy who slept with his girlfriend then got his ass kicked. Rough
lol

Reminds me of that episode of cheaters, where the mexican confronts his girl with another mexican, picks a fight with his girl's new mexican, and gets KTFO on national television.

He cries when he comes round.

why is it barbaric? why is it neanderthal (sorry buy you are part neanderthal)?

lets talk about the reality: A bunch of pussies got together and wrote that people who fought are neanderthals so they wouldn't get their asses kicked when their mouthed off to the wrong person

you have been brainwashed by sissies

a man who has nothing worth fighting for is worthless

Actual reality: 99% of situations on a humanistic, small-scale level do not require violence as a solution, since the violence will actually solve nothing except to inflate/deflate one's notion of pride. A person should have the ability to solve problems with their words, not their fists. Unless of course you are completely bereft of intelligence.

Actual reality: 99% of situations on a humanistic, small-scale level do not require violence as a solution, since the violence will actually solve nothing except to inflate/deflate one's notion of pride. A person should have the ability to solve problems with their words, not their fists. Unless of course you are completely bereft of intelligence.
I'm bereft of intelligence, which i why i asked my dog to type this for me.

Can i ask what you mean by humanistic, small scale conflict?

I'm bereft of intelligence, which i why i asked my dog to type this for me.

Can i ask what you mean by humanistic, small scale conflict?

Think of any situation most people pick fights over and you have your answer.

When I say small scale, I am implying something that is person v person, or even couple of buddies v couple of buddies.

The better question is what is that 1%? Because I'm not actually sure. Like I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I do not believe I was in the right for lashing out with violence against a guy who was very obviously doing something fucked up and wrong.

Think of any situation most people pick fights over and you have your answer.
People pick fights over many ridiculous things...

Ok. The shirt someone might be wearing is a bit gay looking. Someone with a penchant for violence attacks said shirt wearer, and shirt wearer gets put into the ground and their head stamped flat halfway through their speech about non-violence, because they were trying to reason with the unreasonable.

People pick fights over many ridiculous things...

Ok. The shirt someone might be wearing is a bit gay looking. Someone with a penchant for violence attacks said shirt wearer, and shirt wearer gets put into the ground and their head stamped flat halfway through their speech about non-violence, because they were trying to reason with the unreasonable.

I am not speaking against defending yourself.

I have been jumped once actually. I dont consider it a fight and I dont consider it losing. They didnt even bloody me or give me a black eye.

You didn't get jumped, lol. You got accosted by a bunch of pussies.

I got the quote notification bro. You got something to say?

You wanna go, bro??

I quoted you and Konster but when I started to write I had people show up and forgot. =D

Was going to tell a story about another friend who's gf was clawing his face half off for flirting with other girls, and two guys walking buy thinking he did something wrong.

He beat one of them up and the other guy was saying he was a black belt and ran away. The cops came and he got mased!

assless chaps are best for street fights. I never patrol the streets without them.

Back