Question for those who watched TUF Brazil 3

HunterIII

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How was Chael viewed by the contestants?

He has talked trash about Brazil for a long time.
I was curious as to how he treated his team and how they felt about him.
Could someone give me some insight on how the contestants felt about him, those on his team and those on Wands.

I did not watch.

he treated his fighters with nothing but respect and tried to be the best coach possible for them. the contestants liked him and respected him a lot more than they did Wand.

Most peeps liked him, especially the guys on his team. At first some were a little apprehensive, but he won them over. The guys on wand's team didn't seem to mind him either for the most part, although some parroted wand's views.

he treated his fighters with nothing but respect and tried to be the best coach possible for them. the contestants liked him and respected him a lot more than they did Wand.

not really on the bolded. many Wand fanboys in the house hehe.

for the rest, yeah. agreed. Chael is a smart dude, knew he would get along with his guys.

That's good that some saw passed Chael selling himself by riling Brazil off and took advantage of his good coaching , something he showed the previous time he was a TUF coach against bones.

His team loved him. Simple as that.

EDIT: He managed to be more popular than Wand. In fucking Brazil. That means a lot.

I figured Chael would be a good coach. I just wasn't sure how the Brazilians would take to him.

Thanks for the responses guys

I belive almost everybody like chael, and his team love him. He's now training with one of his team members that didnt make it to the final, I belive the season was way worst for Wanderlei

Chael gt tons of points with Brazilians, after his TUF BR 3 action

How about you stop being a cheap ass and get the subscription for fight pass and watch it for yourself

beetlejuice-joker2-1.jpg
How about you stop being a cheap ass and get the subscription for fight pass and watch it for yourself

Antonio Carlos mentioned the two trainers in his victory speech: Wanderley was booed as hell and Chael praised lol

Antonio Carlos mentioned the two trainers in his victory speech: Wanderley was booed as hell and Chael praised lol

What he said, plus at the mention of Wandy people started sprinting for the exits

Surprised to hear he became more popular than Wand.

Why was that? Was Wand not as dedicated a coach?

Surprised to hear he became more popular than Wand.

Why was that? Was Wand not as dedicated a coach?

Wanderley seemed like a big bufoon in the edition, and if you considered how much people suck up to him here in Brasil, he probably was one most of the time

Back