Question for those who are mad at Diego

He plummeted before leaving Jackson Wink.

Then again Jackson Wink plummeted before he left.

Is anyone left there that isn't declining?
Their bank accounts probably.

If fighters had to continue despite a serious foul that compromised their ability to fight, then everyone would commit a serious foul

I'm not mad at Diego, but I'm disappointed that a self-described "warrior" chose to be a vagina.
Uh its not just self described,we have SEEN him be a warrior for the entirety of his career. Guy has a bad night and now everyone loves to throw his earned rep back in his face like its a thing to mock him for now.

Basketball and soccer are full of weak chined cucks.

When we watch mma we want to get away from that and watch game fighters compete till the bell rings, someone taps, or is kod unconscious.

I haven’t watched the fight

I suspect that the underlying issue is that Sanchez hasn’t been particularly good at professional fighting for a while now. Therefore, his draw has been that he fights like a maniac even though maybe he’s not very effective

take away the warrior schtick & all you have left is a CTE case who loses a lot

The bad news is that some asshole is going to post about him quitting in every single Sanchez thread from now until the end of the internet

the good news is that there probably won’t be very many Diego threads

Last edited:
I'm not mad at Diego, but I'm disappointed that a self-described "warrior" chose to be a vagina.
Spare us.

You'd suck a fat dick for half the money diego made for taking the DQ win.

Eeeediots, i tell ya.

to me, he won that fight when he ring walked so badly good

It was cheap what he did, however I can't stand that Peirera guy, and he is not even fit for the fun fair, Peirera ended up clowning Peirera . cut him
You're talking semantics. An eye poke can be equally if not more so debilitating than a knee strike, simple fact is he was cleared by the Doctor to continue and chose not to, smart business decision sure, but he looked for and took a DQ win which given Diego's existing reputation and to quote the man himself, when he was taunting Darren Till, was downright "pussy shit" and not befitting a hall of famer known for his toughness.
nah
He was kneed in the face and busted open. You obvi don’t train or fight yourself so talk what you know brother lol

stay in your lane

nah
He was kneed in the face and busted open. You obvi don’t train or fight yourself so talk what you know brother lol

stay in your lane
I'm sure you do though internet faux tough guy, fuck right off, it was a poor move on Diego's part albeit a smart financial one. Looks even worse when you take his recent comments about Darren Till into consideration.

I'm sure you do though internet faux tough guy, fuck right off, it was a poor move on Diego's part albeit a smart financial one. Looks even worse when you take his recent comments about Darren Till into consideration.
Nah it Dosent look worse lol you just don’t have any mma fights bruh lol not your area to speak about

Nah it Dosent look worse lol you just don’t have any mma fights bruh lol not your area to speak about
Well clearly English isn't yours because you "dosent" know what you're saying. For the record it clearly looks worse but I'm guessing you haven't read Diego's comments about Till so I'll not bother having an ongoing conversation with a simpleton.

He plummeted before leaving Jackson Wink.

Then again Jackson Wink plummeted before he left.

Is anyone left there that isn't declining?

very true...jones isn't the same fighter either....but that might be due to other things besides coaching.

Manipulation of, even exploitation of, rules is part of every sport.

In basketball, players often put themselves in positions that draw certain fouls. Forcing charge calls, and 1 calls, etc.

In soccer, the infamous diving is also used as a tactic to get ahead.

List goes on.

My question is, why is what Diego did any different? As a sportsman, he found himself in a situation in which no rule was getting broken on his part and one which would result in him getting an automatic W.

He's in a serious sports competition, combat sport at that, down on score cards, and in a situation where realistically was his only chance to come out victorious.

Why the disapproval?

And for those who might feel comparing mma to these other sports isn't a fair comparison, let's compare it to recent Mma fights that had similar situations: Ben rothwell vs Stefan struve, and (the one that comes up in other topics too) Anthony Smith vs Jon Jones. It did neither guy any good to do the supposed "right thing."

There was zero incentive and zero reward after to continue. In all these cases. Why then is it so wrong what Diego did?
It’s not a matter of what Diego did necessarily being wrong that everyone hates.

its the fact that he did a HORRIBLE job selling that, and clearly took the easy way out. Lots of fighters do shit like this, but atleast they sell it. I think the fact that Diego is normally such a savage, this came as such a complete surprise to everyone thus making it as big of a deal as it’s become.

Manipulation of, even exploitation of, rules is part of every sport.

In basketball, players often put themselves in positions that draw certain fouls. Forcing charge calls, and 1 calls, etc.

In soccer, the infamous diving is also used as a tactic to get ahead.

List goes on.

My question is, why is what Diego did any different? As a sportsman, he found himself in a situation in which no rule was getting broken on his part and one which would result in him getting an automatic W.

He's in a serious sports competition, combat sport at that, down on score cards, and in a situation where realistically was his only chance to come out victorious.

Why the disapproval?

And for those who might feel comparing mma to these other sports isn't a fair comparison, let's compare it to recent Mma fights that had similar situations: Ben rothwell vs Stefan struve, and (the one that comes up in other topics too) Anthony Smith vs Jon Jones. It did neither guy any good to do the supposed "right thing."

There was zero incentive and zero reward after to continue. In all these cases. Why then is it so wrong what Diego did?

Great thread.

Sanchez made the best decision for his MMA career, his source of income, his future. So obviously Sherdoggies gone a be mad.

Well clearly English isn't yours because you "dosent" know what you're saying. For the record it clearly looks worse but I'm guessing you haven't read Diego's comments about Till so I'll not bother having an ongoing conversation with a simpleton.
His comments don’t matter dummy

It DOSENT look bad either he got paid. You didn’t.

Jones main evented like 2 weeks ago bro and he almost killed a pregnant lady.

nothing Diego can do inside that cage makes the sport look bad.

His comments don’t matter dummy

It DOSENT look bad either he got paid. You didn’t.

Jones main evented like 2 weeks ago bro and he almost killed a pregnant lady.

nothing Diego can do inside that cage makes the sport look bad.
That is the stupidest post I've seen on here in quite a while. In a perverse sense I should almost congratulate you given how difficult a feat that is to accomplish. So as long as you win and get paid you can't look bad? Nothing you say can make you look bad? You can't be that dense. Yes Jones absolutely did a scummy thing outside of the cage and given the PEDs issues he's faced you could argue he's done scummy things inside the ring, not even including the frequent eye pokes etc and has rightfully been criticized for it. Diego's standing as a hall of famer shouldn't make him immune from criticism.

ZYE0kme.gif

That is the stupidest post I've seen on here in quite a while. In a perverse sense I should almost congratulate you given how difficult a feat that is to accomplish. So as long as you win and get paid you can't look bad? Nothing you say can make you look bad? You can't be that dense. Yes Jones absolutely did a scummy thing outside of the cage and given the PEDs issues he's faced you could argue he's done scummy things inside the ring, not even including the frequent eye pokes etc and has rightfully been criticized for it. Diego's standing as a hall of famer shouldn't make him immune from criticism.

ZYE0kme.gif

Had to put that shit twice because you need to see it again and again

you Ain’t no fighter

Drawing penalties in sport, while recognized for it's advantage, doesn't naturally come with respect.

That said, Kyle Lowry is the man.

Back