Question for the McGoat haters...

If Conor was from Brazil he would be a pussy who doesn't fight others fighters from here. He also would make excuses for everything. He also would quit a fight for every injury he gets. He also would never had save ufc 189.

nah first of all a person from sydney would never be that big a douche.

i actually just dont like his personality more than anything.

That's hilarious coming from an Australian. Your Cricket team and "those bloody Poms" trade verbals all the time. Let's not even get into the AFL fans or NRL players.

McGregor has no real fans.

Just a poor troll attempt which noobs didn't get the memo on... so impressionable teens, neckbeards, and oppressed geeks joined a "movement" which really wasn't.

True story, deal with it :cool:
Seriously, did he fuck your girl or something? You seem to have an irrational hatred of someone you've never met.

That's hilarious coming from an Australian. Your Cricket team and "those bloody Poms" trade verbals all the time. Let's not even get into the AFL fans or NRL players.
lol funny you say that, i am australian but my parents are from sri lanka.. thus, never ever supported the australian cricket team, and if you look at the sri lankan cricket team, they are men of class and honor.

afl and nrl are the dregs of the rugby code. i am an avid union fan and used to play for 15 years, and compare the fans and the players between the codes and you will see the difference. that being said, i am ashamed of quade cooper and kurtley beale as rugby union players, but pretty sure quade cooper has pissed off to france for 2 years after the 215 world cup so thats good. beale hopefully just learns with age.

Where a fighter comes from is irrelevant bullshit

No one chooses where they are born, it means fuck all

*looks at AV*... Feel targeted, much?:D

ombamafart-ck.jpg

Lol if the shoe fits, wear it.
By who?

Seriously, did he fuck your girl or something? You seem to have an irrational hatred of someone you've never met.

Calling out his fanboys does not = hating on Conor.

Unless of course you take that and everything slightly Conor related personal, in which case you would be a fanboy aswell.

Conor has more pro-wrestling fans than CM Punk

Brasil Wand has been made to look like a fool for the last couple of years by Conor, his post history regarding Conor provides some excellent comic relief though.

lol funny you say that, i am australian but my parents are from sri lanka.. thus, never ever supported the australian cricket team, and if you look at the sri lankan cricket team, they are men of class and honor.

afl and nrl are the dregs of the rugby code. i am an avid union fan and used to play for 15 years, and compare the fans and the players between the codes and you will see the difference. that being said, i am ashamed of quade cooper and kurtley beale as rugby union players, but pretty sure quade cooper has pissed off to france for 2 years after the 215 world cup so thats good. beale hopefully just learns with age.

I don't watch cricket all to be honest. I only notice it when it pops up on SKY Sports News, but I remember a few years ago when Australia were playing England there was a whole outrage about the Australian players acting like schmucks playing......Cricket?

I watch the Rugby as well and sometimes the Super 15 games, when Phil Kearns is commentating, he sounds like a complete bogan:

No, I don't like big mouth hipsters, regardless of where they're from

I don't watch cricket all to be honest. I only notice it when it pops up on SKY Sports News, but I remember a few years ago when Australia were playing England there was a whole outrage about the Australian players acting like schmucks playing......Cricket?

I watch the Rugby as well and sometimes the Super 15 games, when Phil Kearns is commentating, he sounds like a complete bogan:

i totally agree with cricket. the aussie cricket players have always been fuck heads, from the time i remember, mark taylor, ian healy, mark and steve waugh, brett lee, shane warne, andrew symmonds, then take it forward to steve smith and dave warner. all fucking twats.

phil kearns used to have his head on properly.

he ran over his 19 month old child in his drive way because the kid jumped behind the car when he was backing out, nearly killing her in the process. i think that definitely fucked him up.

but take a look at the likes of john eales, george gregan, stephan larkham, bernard foley (actually this kid was the year below me at my school i went to) they are all great smart gentleman and good ambassadors for the game.

No, I don't like big mouth hipsters, regardless of where they're from

You should shut his big mouth, bro. Pop him with the thunder! You're one of the bitter haters TS is referring to. Glad you fessed up finally.

Lol Canadian Conor would be funny but I never root for anyone based on if they're from same area as me and more on howmuch I enjoy them non of my fafavorite fighters are Canadian like me and my favorite hockey team the ducks and favorite baseball team is the Dodgers

You should shut his big mouth, bro. Pop him with the thunder! You're one of the bitter haters TS is referring to. Glad you fessed up finally.

I don't like Conor, no. Welcome to the real world. Not everyone likes the same things you do

cool story bro hows harris park?

Conor can't even speak Gaeilge anymore, cuz he's a traitor!

I remember Brocktober, and how quickly that all turned the moment he lost.

I have no problem McGregor... His hype is ridiculous though. People are legitimately talking about him fighting the WW champion, a fighter who also used to fight at 185. Get real lol

Back