question for mechanics/car guys

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'll try to be concise. This morning I drove to work and noticed nothing unusual with my brakes. Worked an 8 hour shift and on the way home I immediately noticed my brakes engaged immediately when I push on the pedal. The pedal stroke is longer and squishier than before but the car stops and there is no squeaking. It's kinda like when you get new brake pads it's much touchier. Anyone know what could cause this? (It's a 2005 mustang if that helps)

Last edited:
Your car might have AIDS
You catch anyone fuckin your gas tank lately?

Empty brake fluid reservoir and fill with piss. It's the ultimate lubricant. If you don't have any piss, use glue.

Ignore the trolls, TS, they have nothing better to do. When you have 25-45 minutes to spare open the hood and check the break fluid, if it is at the right level you're gonna have to take a wheel apart and look behind the calipers for signs of ha! noob I won't tell you anything.

It could be low brake fluid, a small leak in one of your brake lines causing air to enter or a sticky caliper (the thing that clamps your brakes together against the rotator.

It'd take me about 5 minutes to figure out in RL but thats all I got with the information you gave.

If you look and find a nest of rats or squirrels, that's probably the problem right there.

Don't forget about your exhaust fluid. Oh wait, they have that now.

Check your brake fluid level TS.

I think you mean the muffler bearings. Honest mistake with them both being next to the Kanute valve..

It could be low brake fluid, a small leak in one of your brake lines causing air to enter or a sticky caliper (the thing that clamps your brakes together against the rotator.

It'd take me about 5 minutes to figure out in RL but thats all I got with the information you gave.
Thanks for a real response

Back