Question for GSP fans and their continued devotion of a retired fighter (no trolling)

I don't give a fuck about his lack of entertainment outside the cage, who does, that's pussy talk.
Post Serra he employed a far more grappling orientated style, dominant wrestling, poor jits. Which can make for monotonous viewing.

What exactly made you a fan of his? I didn't find his fights particularly exciting post Serra and I never found anything he did outside the cage to be entertaining or hilarious. The only thing I can think of is that he was the best and that's why you supported him.

GSP vs BJ 2 and GSP vs Hendricks were both post-Serra fights which were pretty exciting imo.

Calm down Clarence.
hahaHA
Im calm my dear ... most of the time ... why did you felt the need to post this shitty thread ?
You should know better .... and you know this Cletus !

Amazing athlete.
How many people can develop such amazing wrestling skills as a non experienced wrestler ?
Awesome jab.
Well rounded.
Incredibly disciplined.
Very cerebral in his approach to game planning.
Extremely humble.
Finished Hughes twice:cool:
Fought tough competition always.

What's not to like ?

GOAT imo.

montreal-canadiens-fed-19-2016.jpg
Was going to say the same thing..For the OP's reference..It is Canadian not Canadiens

One big factor is GSP (along with anderson) was the most successful fighter during the mma boom of 2007-2010 or so.

Amazing athlete.
How many people can develop such amazing wrestling skills as a non experienced wrestler ?
Awesome jab.
Well rounded.
Incredibly disciplined.
Very cerebral in his approach to game planning.
Extremely humble.
Finished Hughes twice:cool:
Fought tough competition always.

What's not to like ?

GOAT imo.

don't forget.

Enjoys hanging out with well muscled men

Made to the death BJ Penn throw the towel. No Mas. To the death Georges is a quiter blah blah blah.

One of my favorite thing about gsp was that he wasn't a stereotypical "tough guy" fighter
(Obviously anybody who steps in the cage is a tough sob) I think gsp would probably apologize to you if you stepped on his foot. He just doesn't seem to have that mentality that he has to prove anything or talk down to anybody.

Statistically speaking he is the greatest fighter to ever compete in MMA.

He was also a great ambassador for the sport.

Back