Question for GSP fans and their continued devotion of a retired fighter (no trolling)

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What exactly made you a fan of his? I didn't find his fights particularly exciting post Serra and I never found anything he did outside the cage to be entertaining or hilarious. The only thing I can think of is that he was the best and that's why you supported him.

He maximized his potential as a complete martial artist better than anyone else has before or since.

Greatest WW of all time
Class act his whole career
A great rep for the sport.

Piece of shit thread imo , which im kinda surprised about actually.
Whats wrong with liking a fighter till forever ?
And also , if you train , or if you fight , how cant you pick up several great techniques that George used ?
Are you kidding ?

Wow I never thought that fighter loyalty would be a trait people looked down on.

He's had a lot of really good fights.

He was genuinely a good dude

He was the greatest fighter of all time.

Piece of shit thread imo , which im kinda surprised about actually.
Whats wrong with liking a fighter till forever ?
And also , if you train , or if you fight , how cant you pick up several great techniques that George used ?
Are you kidding ?

Calm down Clarence.

Georges tended to make his opponents look like they shouldn't have been in there with him. He implemented his gameplan too well which always made his fights exciting to me.

EDIT: not a gsp fan
Canadiens. Some might be front runners. Some might be women who think he is hot. Some may be homo's. GSP is a clean mans fighter. A guy who doesn't crave violence in fights, but the sweet science if you will.

Matt Serra bless.

I like GSP because he is a humble guy , even though he was one of the best. Pre Serra GSP was a beast, and fun to watch, afterwards he played it safe, but I always will respect the guy.

1. Beat every fighter he ever fought.
2. Carried himself with class (most of the time).
3. Had a style of constantly pushing forward and bringing the fight to his opponents, even post-Serra. Only Fedor pushed forward as often as GSP did.
4. Arguably the most dominant fighter in MMA history.
5. Ruled over arguably the most stacked division in the sport and never ducked anyone in his division.

I can't think of a single reason not to like him, to be honest.

What exactly made you a fan of his? I didn't find his fights particularly exciting post Serra and I never found anything he did outside the cage to be entertaining or hilarious. The only thing I can think of is that he was the best and that's why you supported him.
here have some <18>

Canadiens.

montreal-canadiens-fed-19-2016.jpg

Back