Question for Conor haters

Absolutely. Can you actually explain to me the difference? Neither has anything to do with you personally, both are just different ways that people find entertainment for themselves. Why can't someone be interested in the business and money of fighting, any less than the violence and techniques of it?

Why do people have to work in finances to be interested in money and business? Do you work in MMA? Do you hurt people for a living? Then why are you interested in violence? In fact everyone deals with money and finances on a daily basis way more than they deal with violence, so if anything people should be more interested in the money side of MMA than violence.
Lol i like it better when you troll, more entertaining. If your thing is to watch sports nd google how much each athlete is worth more power to you, i just personally think its a waste of time. You should start a fantasy league based on athletes worth. Still a fan of of your posts...mostly lol

But you didn't answer my question. Why do people get into sports in the first place? Why obsess over other men do sports? What's the difference between that and obsessing over other men make money?
the sport itself is what draws your attention. or the vast majority or the peoples attention. Liking an individual in a certain sport because of how much they make happens all the time though so I guess that side isn't so far fetched.
but the sport itself is what draws you in, otherwise you wouldn't even watch the events you would just tune into to see the payroll after

But you didn't answer my question. Why do people get into sports in the first place? Why obsess over other men do sports? What's the difference between that and obsessing over other men make money?

You made a great point which he can't refute so he's resorted to calling you names

Newsflash: Poor guy gets rich and spends a couple years traveling the world before he goes back to work! More at 11.

Why is he coming back?

I thought he was terrified of the LW division? I thought he'd never fight Khabib? I thought he made his money and is never coming back?

That was the narrative, what happened? He's a made man. He does not need to fight. I cannot tell you the amount of times I read "Conor is never coming back"

Why is he coming back?

Conor is a real fighter. Always has been.

It's something that's becoming very common and is in everything rather than just sherdog or mma...
People like to go for the minority vote or opinion and pick anything niche over popular purely to not pick anything popular.
Is a weird mentality but is oh so prevalent.
It's exaggerated largely with Conor and on sherdog cos of his huge fan base and the fact that sherdog is mostly a place to troll rather than converse... Hence the diaz meme or gif getting popped up every two seconds.

Cherry picked opponents
Illegal hits behind the head
Never fought a wrestler
Mendes was short notice (ignore peds))
Only fighter to get promod
Lucky against aldo
Diaz was same weight
Alverez was shit
Mcg only fights people smaller than him
He's never coming back
He's ducking khabib

After the fight, it will be -
He only came back cos khabib was never that good, untested against top competitors and couldn't strike for shit, another cherry picked fight for mcg and he's ducking the hell out of Ferguson.

Watch

I did bro u better count those calories
I check my chromosomal privilege with each new massive caloric addition. Fuckos with downs, like you, can't even count to two on their stumpy fingers.

Lol same im just playin. I lived in welland once. Hamilton that word s3nd shiver down my spine

Welland

<DisgustingHHH>

Hamilton til I die bruh. You can't fux w/ the hammer.

I loved Calgary though, beautiful city.

You definitely upgraded from Welland.

Lol i like it better when you troll, more entertaining. If your thing is to watch sports nd google how much each athlete is worth more power to you, i just personally think its a waste of time. You should start a fantasy league based on athletes worth. Still a fan of of your posts...mostly lol

I personally think watching other men fighting and Googling their highlight reels is a waste of time.
I personally think watching other men trying to put a ball into a basket and Googling their stats is a waste of time.
I personally think watching other men running a fixed distance is a waste of time.

I can go on. Sports is entertainment by definition, and what entertains someone is purely a matter of opinion. Fans across all sports obsess over athlete pay, it's clearly a key part of the sports entertainment experience. Obsessing over other men's money is no more ridiculous than obsessing over other men's athletic prowess.

the sport itself is what draws your attention. or the vast majority or the peoples attention. Liking an individual in a certain sport because of how much they make happens all the time though so I guess that side isn't so far fetched.
but the sport itself is what draws you in, otherwise you wouldn't even watch the events you would just tune into to see the payroll after

Name me a mainstream sport where athletes' salary doesn't get constantly discussed. Go on I'll wait.

Again, you still haven't explained to me why obsessing over other men do athletic things that have nothing to do with you isn't ridiculous, but obsessing over the money they make is stupid.

Most of those excuses listed are facts.

And I believe Conor is coming back because 1) wants more $
2) hates the flack he’s getting for never defending / running away
3) he actually is mad at khabib

Again...
Conor wins via KO/ TKO within 2 rounds or he’s getting smashed. Lock it up

It's something that's becoming very common and is in everything rather than just sherdog or mma...
People like to go for the minority vote or opinion and pick anything niche over popular purely to not pick anything popular.
Is a weird mentality but is oh so prevalent.
It's exaggerated largely with Conor and on sherdog cos of his huge fan base and the fact that sherdog is mostly a place to troll rather than converse... Hence the diaz meme or gif getting popped up every two seconds.

Cherry picked opponents
Illegal hits behind the head
Never fought a wrestler
Mendes was short notice (ignore peds))
Only fighter to get promod
Lucky against aldo
Diaz was same weight
Alverez was shit
Mcg only fights people smaller than him
He's never coming back
He's ducking khabib

After the fight, it will be -
He only came back cos khabib was never that good, untested against top competitors and couldn't strike for shit, another cherry picked fight for mcg and he's ducking the hell out of Ferguson.

Watch

I check my chromosomal privilege with each new massive caloric addition. Fuckos with downs, like you, can't even count to two on their stumpy fingers.
Haha. Just so u know getting your coke mixed half with diet coke doesnt make it healthy.

Welland

<DisgustingHHH>

Hamilton til I die bruh. You can't fux w/ the hammer.

I loved Calgary though, beautiful city.

You definitely upgraded from Welland.
My dad moved us there for ancouple years sonwe could be close to family. Calgary is veey good my favourite tho was Jakarta i still say conor number one reason to fight ia financially motivated

Most of those excuses listed are facts.

And I believe Conor is coming back because 1) wants more $
2) hates the flack he’s getting for never defending / running away
3) he actually is mad at khabib

Again...
Conor wins via KO/ TKO within 2 rounds or he’s getting smashed. Lock it up
This has 5 round snoozarama writtwn all over it

Because what else is he gonna do he wants the lw and the ww belts next

When they say a prize fighter is coming back because he wants more money
<{vega}>

Where was this logic when he was "never coming back" tho?

Says the one who thinks Conor is running out of money.

<36>

You have no bearing on reality, you're bitterness personified.

giphy.gif

Most of Sherdog could last longer than 13 seconds against Conor. Think about it.

LOL
You are so desperate that you try to pin on me something I never said.
Conor has more money than you will ever make.
I never said anything to this effect... But then again, you can accept anything other than COnor is the best, richest, most awesome ever.

Keep dreaming, kid.

Back