Question for Conor haters

take your pick man

- attention whore becoming irrelevant
- already knew he was going to get murked by floyd, did it anyway for money
- ufc is desperate and probably paid him a lot
- its taken this long for irish edmond to convince him that khabib will get ktfo
- as a slight against dee who he was convinced would miscarry if he fought, last time she was preggo
- running out of money for drugs and lawyers
- he hasnt actually returned yet, will probably commit a criminal act to get pulled from the card
Wow u r jealous of conor or are a rageholic. Ur deed for the day should be say one nice thing about the ufc and one nice thing about conor

He's coomin'back to take that head cleen uuff.

He wants to win a third belt.

Just so he can be stripped for refusing to defend it. Three strips would break his old record of two strips.

<seedat>
Yeah thats totally the reason. U try fight floyd plus defend two belts. Hes not a supe4 computer

And why do you obsess and gossip over the violence between other men?

There's no difference between that and obsessing over the money of other men. Neither has anything to do with you.
Sure buddy. Keep counting another mans money and ill continue to enjoy watching and talking about two people trying to fuck each other up. No difference at all lol.

Buster douglas invested in a strip mall and he makes lots of $. He also ate so much he was in a diabetic coma. He good now tho

Why is he coming back?

I thought he was terrified of the LW division? I thought he'd never fight Khabib? I thought he made his money and is never coming back?

That was the narrative, what happened? He's a made man. He does not need to fight. I cannot tell you the amount of times I read "Conor is never coming back"

Why is he coming back?

Conor is a real fighter. Always has been.

He has to because fighting someone else while Khabib took his belt and slapped his boy would expose him. He wouldn't be able to wiggle out of this one or even the pull out merchant excuse. Khabib made it professional and personal, so if Conor ducked him professionally then people would have questioned his person. Anyway, I would have respected him if he took the fight while he had the belt and defended it. It is a desperate attempt to save his stock basically.

Sure buddy. Keep counting another mans money and ill continue to enjoy watching and talking about two people trying to fuck each other up. No difference at all lol.

Two people trying to fuck each other up....which has no more to do with you than how much money they make in the process. Again explain to me why you obsess over it? Because you're into violence? Well what if I'm into money and the business of fighting? What's the difference?

Conor's motivation has always been money, he's said so himself dozens of times.

After all the time off he could be getting stir crazy. For all the talking, drugs, and antics he still loves to fight.

That's why I laugh with the "LeBron with 6 months of training would be GOAT". LeBron is afraid of violence, whereas guys like McG are not. Bloodied from Mendes's elbows? LeBron would quit. McG gets up, dusts himself off, smiles at Chad, and is ready for more.

Conor likes to fight. He's had fun with his money, drugs, and women now he's itching to fight again.

IMO. Barring an early ko or a humpfest, we should see one heck of a fight. I think Conor pulls it off but Khabib is a monster. I'd love to see the LW division have one unified champ that defends 2x a year.

U think i want to? I keep my one good eye on u ever since u steal my username u are capable of anything. Every one need money even ur precious conor

Keep talkin that talk I'm finna pull up for the 403 and we'll see what's good.

Wow u r jealous of conor or are a rageholic. Ur deed for the day should be say one nice thing about the ufc and one nice thing about conor

im in it for shits and giggles bro but sure, challenge accepted

i'd like to thank the ufc for bringing mike goldberg into my life and i'd like to thank conor for his enthusiastic services to the gay community

AcceptableAnotherAstarte.gif

Simple: his sponsors will not continue paying for a has-been, retired fighter whom only fights are on twitter or armed with a dolly.

So he had to be active, and this was the only fight.

I still see Ronda commercials and she's even in a mark walberg movie coming out...yet she was destroyed in her last 2 fights and is retired...

Two people trying to fuck each other up....which has no more to do with you than how much money they make in the process. Again explain to me why you obsess over it?
Are you seriously comparing watching and discussing a sporting event , to obsessing over how much someone else has in the bank? Unless you work in finances or some shit i just don't get it. Is that a new niche sport i don't know about?

Keep talkin that talk I'm finna pull up for the 403 and we'll see what's good.
Lol hey now everybody relax. No need to roll up on me my homeboy. Plus its fkn gross here from bc wildfires. Its yellow outside

The mother of his children was insulted.

Question for his delusional nuthuggers:
How much money does Conor give you?

Conor sucks and I still doubt he fights Khabib. He's gonna do something dumb just wait and see.

when has conor ever pulled out of a fight? khabib is much more likely to get injured or fall ill to his huge weight cut.

He's coming back because he wants to be the first 3x UFC champ with 0 title defenses.

Are you seriously comparing watching and discussing a sporting event , to obsessing over how much someone else has in the bank? Unless you work in finances or some shit i just don't get it. Is that a new niche sport i don't know about?

Absolutely. Can you actually explain to me the difference? Neither has anything to do with you personally, both are just different ways that people find entertainment for themselves. Why can't someone be interested in the business and money of fighting, any less than the violence and techniques of it?

Why do people have to work in finances to be interested in money and business? Do you work in MMA? Do you hurt people for a living? Then why are you interested in violence and MMA? In fact most people deals with money and finances on a daily basis, way more than they deal with violence, if anything people should be more interested in the money side of MMA than violence.

Back