Question for conor fans.

Very simple question for fellow Conor fans. If Conor losses this fight, and in dominate fashion, he will have lost 2 in a row. Will you still be a fan of his? Will you still support him? I for one will support him as a fan. Similar to how Silva fans always support him even though he hasent won a fight in years.
Of course I would still be a fan. What a stupid question.

If you guys wanna continue supporting him, good on you! He'll probably need you all more than ever if he loses this rematch ;)

Very simple question for fellow Conor fans. If Conor losses this fight, and in dominate fashion, he will have lost 2 in a row. Will you still be a fan of his? Will you still support him? I for one will support him as a fan. Similar to how Silva fans always support him even though he hasent won a fight in years.
Of course i'll still be a fan, he's one of the most exciting fighters to ever grace the sport, I've been saying from the start with Conor that he wouldn't be the type to go unbeaten in the UFC for 5,6 years, he is far to reckless, which happens to be why I love to watch him fight.

The crazy thing about Conor is he's basically everything MMA fans ever wanted in a fighter, yet he's hated by so many...

I've always said he'll be appreciated much more when he's gone.

Once I am a fan and get to the point where I cannot miss a PPV they're on like AUG 20TH UFC 202 when I have to miss a big one like this one because wife got me tickets to go to a concert! I now have to order it on PPV and PVR it And make sure notifications on phone are turned off to not spoil any surprises come home with tunnel vision straight to my lovely 60" HDTV then watch UFC 202 cause It would kill me not to see the fight with Conor VS Nate and if I do all that... chances are I am loyal to Conor as a fan! Win or Lose and will be with that guy through thick and thin. Because I am a loyal fan to Conor and think if you are not to YOUR fighter then you are NOT a real fan. On a side note I am from Toronto and have loved the leafs ever since forever, what has it been now 160 years and counting or something? Yeah then you know you are a fan......

Last edited:
I am still a Conor fan. If the guy fails a steroids test I may well jump ship but thats about the only way I would not be. I am still a Tito Ortiz fan so I can put up with a lot and still ride with a fighter.

I dont like him as a persona, but I'm fan of his performances inside the cage. He lost to Nate F***ING Diaz. There is no shame in it. I will watch him for 100%. It change shit for me. I bet on Nate in first fight, i will bet in 2nd. Connor fights are still super interesting. I will never forgive him ( in a good way ) putting Aldo in a coffin with one hit. :D And I'm big fan of Aldo. Also killing German Roided Midget as he said was also super fun for me. I like him as a fighter a lot.

I like guys like GSP, Fedor, Anderson and seeing them lose is sad for me. Also i got a little fond of Bisping after he fought this buffed up asian midget.

Tong Po or whatever his name was.

As long as its a great fight for sure! I am a fight fan before a fighter fan.

200.gif

THICKLE BUNCH YOU LOT

Fickle fans suck. I'll be worried for his mental health though. He might want to retire if that happens..

I'd lose respect for him if he retired. Surely he's too arrogant to retire on 2 losses though?

200.gif

Carry on I've wondered into the wrong thread again, no love for Conor here...

He's would still be undefeated at 145. So why wouldn't I be a fan?

Yes of course. There has been literally hundreds and hundreds of fighters who have joined the UFC and never won a UFC title? Conor is fighting the best of the best, if he loses, he lost to some of best fighters MMA has right now know shame in that.

Sure! If he goes down it'll still probably be an exciting fight.
I don't see no reason to abandon a fighter if he's still exciting.

Now let's put this topic to rest

tumblr_o1a0uvLyjl1v322vco1_500.gif

Back