Question for conor fans.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Very simple question for fellow Conor fans. If Conor losses this fight, and in dominate fashion, he will have lost 2 in a row. Will you still be a fan of his? Will you still support him? I for one will support him as a fan. Similar to how Silva fans always support him even though he hasent won a fight in years.

Yup, I've defended him through all this shit already why wouldn't I continue?

War Conor always!

Of course. I like the guys I like, it's weak to ditch people because they lose.

I'm as much a Machida fan now as I was when he was LHW champ.

Fickle fans suck. I'll be worried for his mental health though. He might want to retire if that happens..

Very simple question for fellow Conor fans. If Conor losses this fight, and in dominate fashion, he will have lost 2 in a row. Will you still be a fan of his? Will you still support him? I for one will support him as a fan. Similar to how Silva fans always support him even though he hasent won a fight in years.

Yes, I will.

Celebrity worship is fucking weird. Unless you're in it as some kind of a personality cult follower, what does it matter if he loses?

I like Conor because he has a very entertaining fighting style and he finishes fights. That doesn't change because of a loss.

Pic says it all :)

Attachments

• Conor.jpg
    Conor.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 6
No, I always ditch a guy after they lose and talk about how I knew they sucked all along.

Nope. Similar to how I disowned my own mother when she lost to my dad in monopoly.

I've never thought he was the best fighter - not even in his own division after beating Aldo - so him losing two or three or five isn't going to stop me finding him entertaining.

As long as he keeps yapping and keeps fighting the way he fights I'm going to keep being a fan.

The one thing that'd change that is if opponents keep making him lose his composure so he lashes out at face-offs, like when Nate out-mindgamed him and he broke and punched Nate's hand.

12383467_910123392434582_874416869_n.jpg

Talk is cheap. Remember Ronda used to have fans?

Kind of question is that? Why would anyone stop liking him because he lost fights? That just means you were not a fan in the first place lol

Just to add I'm an arsenal fan, if we all hated on who we supported because they lost and never won shit then I'd stop supporting them years ago lol. But shit doesn't go down that way. You pick who you like and stick with them. Anyone else is just plastic fans.

*dominant

Also yes, Conor is in exciting fights, why wouldn't I like him. His loss to Diaz was an exciting fight. I enjoyed watching it. I'll still watch Conor fights and cheer for him.

Not a Conor fan (In case you haven't fucking noticed!) but people shouldn't jump ship when people lose twice

Give him time to lose 3-5 in a row or something lol :p

of course
i didn't like him just because he happened to be winning

Back