Rumored Question for all you Sherdog muscle hut dudes-about Jon Jones

15 pounds of muscle would be hard to do on peds too. Most likely it’s like 5-6 pounds of muscle and the rest fat from havi by to take in more calories while working that hard- if he’s doing it naturally

Jones is not 15 pounds more muscle lol...hahaha

Hes put in mass sure but its not all muscle....hes not even that shredded

Last edited:
Firs of all.... Jones gained dat pure mucle according to WHO? Liar Jon himself? lmao. Yes, it is imposible to make those gains as a natty but I don’t think Jones made those gains at all to begin with. Just because you gained 15 pounds doesn’t mean that all those pounds are sheer muscle. Maybe 10 of those pounds are fat and water which is absolutely normal in a bulking phase.

So imo Jones didn’t gain 15 pounds of sheer muscle, at all. He would look like a fucking mutant otherwise and from his pictures he looks pretty much the same. Nice torso with a little more fat and chicken legs. He might have gained 3-4 pounds of muscle and that’s being generous.

Last edited:
Ehhh footballers put on lbs of muscle easily in a single ota. If you have access to trainers its not impossible. Hell ive done it. But he will feel sluggish. I went from 155 to 180 weight lifting and felt slow as shit. So im curious to how his body reacts. I believe jones wont be standing. He ll be using wrestling 100pct in any hw matchup
Don't know about the first part, but the second part I think you're absolutely correct. His wrestling is his only skill that translates to HW, and It hasn't looked real great for a while. He has never been super elusive and the added weight will make him slower and even more stationary. Plus the fact that he has no stopping power and his length advantage will be diminished or nullified, in the standup he will just be an average HW kickboxer. Nothing special. He will have to call on his wrestling.

5 lbs of muscle + 5 lb fat + 5 lb water is more likely his true result.
But even 5 pounds of muscle? Seems tough to do at his age. Correct me if I'm wrong but to gain lean muscle, you basically have to bulk-gaining both fat and muscle and then try to lose the fat without losing the muscle. Seems like he's skipped a couple steps here.

Who said he gained 15 lbs of muscle in 90 days?

this.

These “the thing that never really actually happened is impossible” attention grabber social media posts are garbage.

It's possible seeing how fighters lose muscle mass quickly, with the proper training and the right nutritionist.

You’re posting that but not addressing that he had CIR testing and ignoring what the independent expert said?

@kflo is it true USADA can carbon isotope test athletes anytime, without the athlete failing the T/E ratio or failing a test? Jeff on the JRE when talking to Joe on the first episode said they will be implementing random CIR testing and not even testing for the T/E ratio sometimes. Is this real? And are they actually doing it? Or are they sticking to the old methods of if the athlete fails the test or goes above the t/e ratio then they CIR test? I’ve been trying to figure out if USADA has different testing methods than other testing companies.

If they could get away with it; it would be much more effective for drug testing. I wonder if this method is actually legal and wonder if Jeff was talking just out of his ass.

Derek from more plates and more plates seems to think they test like most other wada agencies by importing the t/e ratio method.

Even on ped's putting on 15 lbs of muscle after training your whole life is far fetched, especially when noobie gains are clearly out of the convo here, i have said it many times and i will say it again, all pro athletes use ped's.

@kflo is it true USADA can carbon isotope test athletes anytime, without the athlete failing the T/E ratio or failing a test? Jeff on the JRE when talking to Joe on the first episode said they will be implementing random CIR testing and not even testing for the T/E ratio sometimes. Is this real? And are they actually doing it? Or are they sticking to the old methods of if the athlete fails the test or goes above the t/e ratio then they CIR test? I’ve been trying to figure out if USADA has different testing methods than other testing companies.

If they could get away with it; it would be much more effective for drug testing. I wonder if this method is actually legal and wonder if Jeff was talking just out of his ass.

Derek from more plates and more plates seems to think they test like most other wada agencies by importing the t/e ratio method.

They definitely use the CIR test for more than just confirming after a t/e flag. This was what they said after a cyclist was suspended.
“Not speaking to any athlete specifically, I can tell you that CIR is regularly used and is not used only as a follow-up to T/E ratio.”
That said, I have only seen CIR referenced as confirming an anomaly, but not just for t/e.

I'm old and had a coach in h.s who played collage football in the mid 70s. He told us the coaches wantd him to put on 15-20 lbs in the 3 months before the season began. He was getting shots every other day and said he put on over 20 lbs. I don't think he knew what it actually was he was getting but I'll bet it's better now than it was 40 years ago.

Someone link me to were Jones states that he put on 15 pounds of lean muscle. Because from what I can see, he only claims to be 240 now and feeling good. Doesn't say shit about 15 pounds of pure muscle.

Its impossible to do clean.

But i'm not really a muscle guy and i don't live in a hut either.

15 pounds in 90 days is very possible. Jon's frame is huge. Keep that in mind.

to add 15 pounds of pure muscle in peak physical condition like Jones, you need heavy cycle to do that

we talking about hgh, insulin, tren, deca, all the heavy shit

The consensus seems to be that it's not possible to put on 15 pounds of muscle in 90 days naturally so then the options are:

A) He didn't do it naturally.

B) He didn't do it at all. (although he says he has gained 15 pounds and the photos he posted show him lean, not fat)

Back