Question for All You Old Farts

i guess is a perception thing

Compared to other things like speed/agility/flexibility etc, strenght leave you last and slower

So an older man who have like still 70% of his former strenght but 30% of everything else, will look surprising strong

Yep. It starts at birth and lies dormant for -- you -- ever.

If old man strength is a real thing, why doesn't affect my bladder? Why must I piss so damn much? Don't even get me started on what it's like after I've had a drink.

I'm thinking I might have to get my arse fingered, and not in a fun way. Middle age sucks.

You either have it or you don't

I consistently gain strength naturally until 44-45 and there were other factors involved. I could not do bootcamp, party all night and still workout, two a days, etc, anymore though

Guess it depends if you have a hot doctor doing the fingering or not.
No hot doctor for me.

Rule 34 being a thing I could probably find some prostate exam ASMR to listen to make the process go more pleasantly.

Is old man strength a real thing? And if so, when can I expect to get it?
In my opinion it stems more from desire/ desperation rather than getting stronger when you’re old. For example, I would rather stroke out or go into cardiac arrest than see the smile my nephew would have if he bested me at a feat of strength.

Old man strength is a guy who was strong when he was young and kept it up so that when he got old he was still strong.

I'm still in pretty good shape but I was in great shape when i was younger, and work hard to stay in shape.

I used to train with a late 50s-early 60s guy who has busted knees that he can't bend them during warm ups. Rolling with him though is like an adcc finals with Kadyrov watching and waiting to execute the loser.

I am 54 and I still have very high hand grip strength. Last test was 81 Kg (178 lbs ) right hand and 76 kg (158 lbs) left hand, and the average for males is around 50 kg. I’ve been testing this high since my 20s, but I don’t bench much though.

Nah it's just some excuse the weak people use to make sense of stronger men

do kegel exercises. That's the most important strength an old man needs to live a happy life. As long as you're not a lazy bum and do plenty of kegels you will be fine

I think maybe it unlocks when someone cuts in front of you in line at the grocery store.

Back