Question about the Woodley vs Condit fight

Baltimore Bro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
why is it that people consider that fight a fluke even thought Woodley caused the injury to condit due to leg kicks and slams and dominated the whole fight yet everyone accepts Wiedmen vs Silva 2 as a non controversial win for chris?

Anyone who calls it a fluke has never seen it. Woodley was dominating.

"everyone accepts Wiedmen vs Silva 2 as a non controversial win for chris?"

In need for attention or just a retard?

I couldn’t believe people was trying to set a narrative that condit would have won if didn’t have the “ freak accident” lol

Condit has the GOAT chin. He took multiple flush bombs from Woodley right on the chin in this fight.

Also ate flush bombs from Ellenberger, prime pre- USADA Hendricks, and Lawler.

I couldn’t believe people was trying to set a narrative that condit would have won if didn’t have the “ freak accident” lol
tbf back then lots of people were questioning T-Wood gas tank
(hell, they still do)

Maybe some thought that Condit's pressure would prevail in the last Round...

Idk, T-Wood was clearly the better fighter that night imo.

I've never seen anyone gas like Woodley was gassed in that fight Also he was literally LnP-ing in Condit.
If Condit didnt injure his knee he would have had a good chance of finish the already gassed Woodley

I remember when Woodley said 90% of men would have been knocked out from his punches but only Condit and Hunt could take his punches lol

I've never seen anyone gas like Woodley was gassed in that fight Also he was literally LnP-ing in Condit.
If Condit didnt injure his knee he would have had a good chance of finish the already gassed Woodley
They were on the ground for like 60 seconds

Sounds like you’re rewriting history with how this fight went.......condit didn’t injure his leg Woodley injured it and condit couldn’t do a thing wi Woodley wrestling

Andy broke his own leg. Condits leg was hurt by his opponent. There is no way to know what would have happened in either fight. Both were unfortunate and if some call them a "fluke", who cares?

They were on the ground for like 60 seconds
They stood them up because there was no action in the ground.

Sounds like you’re rewriting history with how this fight went.......condit didn’t injure his leg Woodley injured it and condit couldn’t do a thing wi Woodley wrestling
Condit injured it in one of Woodley takedowns . Woodley kickes his front leg and Condit had to put his weight on his injured leg. Not rewriting history at all.

They stood them up because there was no action in the ground.

Condit injured it in one of Woodley takedowns . Woodley kickes his front leg and Condit had to put his weight on his injured leg. Not rewriting history at all.

Yes but they were barely on the ground for a minute. His gas tank looked fine

I remember Woodley gassed badly.
I remember him being tired, then taking Condit down, them standing up and a second after he kicked his leg

I remember Rogan screaming about Woodley being gired

I remember him being tired, then taking Condit down, them standing up and a second after he kicked his leg

I remember Rogan screaming about Woodley being gired
He looked pretty tired to me. He had a great first round and took him down in the second and then got stood up by the referee kicked his leg and the fight ended.

I don't consider either of those flukes. Cant predict a clean break in silva case but checking the kick is intended to hurt. Clean break was just a bonus.

Because it's not common for guys to tear their ACL on a takedown. We've seen several examples of leg breaks on check kicks.

In hindsight, I'm sure Woodley would have dominated considering how Condit has looked lately but getting an ACL tear off a takedown is kind of a fluke.

No one calls it a fluke. This threads seems like a bait job.

Back