Question about tax return

I spent it on not giving the government free money. 2 deductions and 0 return master class.

I spent it on not giving the government free money. 2 deductions and 0 return master class.
Owing money is dumb
Also u get that money back so it’s like another Christmas bonus .
Or you saying u didn’t pay anything ?

Owing money is dumb
I paid nothing. If you get a tax return either you're super poor or the government took more money than they should and are giving it back to you without interest.

I paid nothing. If you get a tax return either you're super poor or the government took more money than they should and are giving it back to you without interest.
No people who are super poor don’t pay taxes idiot .
Yes u over pay the government but it’s better than owing and u get it back... I have a feeling ur not doing your taxes right and that will catch up to u someday

Audited master class

No people who are super poor don’t pay taxes idiot .
Yes u over pay the government but it’s better than owing and u get it back... I have a feeling ur not doing your taxes right and that will catch up to u someday

Audited master class
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I used to work at a credit union who did poor people taxes. They would owe nothing and get $10k-$16k in 'returns'

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I used to work at a credit union who did poor people taxes. They would owe nothing and get $10k-$16k in 'returns'
lol at admitting u worked for poor people ... bigger LOL at making up that BS ..... u literally made up u worked at a low ranking position at a bank and served poor people .. lol .
But no,poor people don’t get big tax returns and super poor people don’t pay taxes .. u don’t even have to if u make under like 25k here . U should know that from your low Salary credit union job

lol at admitting u worked for poor people ... bigger LOL at making up that BS ..... u literally made up u worked at a low ranking position at a bank and served poor people .. lol .
But no poor people don’t get big tax returns and super poor people don’t pay taxes .. u don’t even have to if u make under like 25k here . U should know that from your low Salary credit union job
Mother fucker. I used to make 24k out of college in 2009. I went to night school and got a much better job in IT as a network engineer. I said I USED to work at the credit union. I specifically remember a 'man' who made 8k for the whole year and got a $16,000 tax refund check.

Mother fucker. I used to make 24k out of college in 2009. I went to night school and got a much better job in IT as a network engineer. I said I USED to work at the credit union. I specifically remember a 'man' who made 8k for the whole year and got a $16,000 tax refund check.
The money I save a year at price chopper feels like getting 16 k back

i dont see why i would treat a tax return any different than i do my normal income.

Owing money is dumb

Your refund is basically what is withheld from your paycheck vs. what you should have paid in taxes. A lot of people try to break even or close to it. Essentially they are getting a bigger paycheck each week than they would have if they got a return. It's a smart strategy as a refund is essentially an interest free loan. I used to be set up to break even when we were first married. Now that we have three kids and I haven't changed shit, we get a decent sized refund.

I pay extra taxes so that I receive a small amount on my tax return. Its usually about $300. This year I will buy groceries.

Your refund is basically what is withheld from your paycheck vs. what you should have paid in taxes. A lot of people try to break even or close to it. Essentially they are getting a bigger paycheck each week than they would have if they got a return. It's a smart strategy as a refund is essentially an interest free loan. I used to be set up to break even when we were first married. Now that we have three kids and I haven't changed shit, we get a decent sized refund.
I know. I like having more taking out as it’s like getting a second bonus . Plus I don’t want to risk having to owe money . With the size of my refund, if broken out over the year, the “more money per week” would literally be like 20 dollars . I don’t mind them keeping that then getting a few thousand lump sum back in feb .. better than having to pay in. the interest on what I got back in a bank would be like 2 dollars so I’m not stressing giving them interest free loan

I know. I like having more taking out as it’s like getting a second bonus . Plus I don’t want to risk having to owe money . With the size of my refund, if broken out over the year, the “more money per week” would literally be like 20 dollars . I don’t mind them keeping that then getting a few thousand lump sum back in feb .. better than having to pay in. the interest on what I got back in a bank would be like 2 dollars so I’m not stressing giving them interest free loan

I've had it both ways and I don't really mind the refund either now. I usually use it to do shit that I've been putting off like new windows in the house.

I’m gonna get an oculus

buy me some tuna?
tenor.gif

I've had it both ways and I don't really mind the refund either now. I usually use it to do shit that I've been putting off like new windows in the house.
I feel ya. Windows are expensive man I had mine redone three years ago ... still paying that off

Back