Question about tax return

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
What are you spending it on?

Do you save it? Pay off bills? Buy an oculus ? What you planning on spending it on?

It’s rained all winter basically better than snow though. I’m tired, can’t wait for the weekend . Probably play some call of duty and Mario kart tonight . Been playing a lot of Mariomaker2 . How are you ? Anyways hope u all got/ are getting good returns .

Nothing. Just gets saved/invested like usual. Boring right?

I always purchase stock with my return. Saving for that retirement. I also take my extra money and buy stock all year. I rather work now while I'm able and then take it easy in my later years. Life is good.

Tonight I'll be playing episode 3 on the Division 2 for the Playstation 4.

tax return ... lol

paying 8k this year....

I always purchase stock with my return. Saving for that retirement. I also take my extra money and buy stock all year. I rather work now while I'm able and then take it easy in my later years. Life is good.

Tonight I'll be playing episode 3 on the Division 2 for the Playstation 4.
That game any good ?

That game any good ?

Yes sir. I'm enjoying it. Bought it when it came out in April 19 I believe. It's more fun with a squad. There's a large thread On it in "the arcade" sub forum. Some said it's currently $3. That might be in digital download for the PC

Yes sir. I'm enjoying it. Bought it when it came out in April 19 I believe. It's more fun with a squad. There's a large thread On it in "the arcade" sub forum. Some said it's currently $3. That might be in digital download for the PC
Have you used the PS VR? I wanna get a VR but not sure if I should get oculus or PS4 one . I will check that thread out

Have you used the PS VR? I wanna get a VR but not sure if I should get oculus or PS4 one . I will check that thread out

Nah some cats I know want me to buy one to play with them but I don't need two gaming systems. I forget what the sun looks like as it is. I don't need a second system keeping me in the house.

No such thing as tax return here. You get fucked until you love it.

Buying NVDA stock! Don't blink!

Back