Question about "suspect chins"

i agree with almost everything except the part u said brown pride is coming for you, JDS is gonna get the KO again

I dunno man

JDS seems to have this obsession with Overeem lately and he might be looking past Cain

I dunno man

JDS seems to have this obsession with Overeem lately and he might be looking past Cain

Hey bro is it ok if I use your quote to make a new thread about how all the JDS fanboys are making excuses for him already?

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have knocked anybody out but Cain.

Crocop ate worse and made it to the third, only stopped due to impaired vision.

gtfo with this "woulda dropped an elephant" crap

Gtfo with this 'JDS overhand right wouldn't knock anyone out' crap. You've never been hit before, that's fine good for you but realize that this is reality and you dont know shit.

I never realised that shot didn't land flush / with the knuckles. I am surprised JDS didn't injure his hand the way that landed.

Anyway, Cain's lack of defense is a real worry against a puncher like Dos Santos.

I want Cain to win because JDS simply will not staop running his mouth. It makes him seem less a tough guy, and more 'gotten to.'

I could put my whole body into a slap too, but that doesn't mean its my 100% shot.

The point is the way it connected, not how much he put into it. JDS is lucky he didn't break some fingers.

He's very lucky he didn't break his fingers. That was the first thing I thought when I saw that. That doesn't mean there wasn't a whole lot of force behind it. On top of that, Dos Santos is one of the hardest punchers in any combat sport, do you really think he needs to hit you right on the button with a 100% power punch to put you out? No you don't. On top of that, that's the way you want to make contact with an overhand right, and where you want to put it. I highly, highly suggest not trying to do it with freaking MMA gloves, but I guss it works for Dos Santos. If you're still arguing that where you get hit doesn't matter, I highly doubt you've ever been hit in the ear like that

"Weak Chin" is simply ones propensity to getting knocked out/stopped on strikes.

Simple as that. It doesn't really matter what "flavor" it is. Some guys have bad defense (Cain V.), some guys recover poorly or do the wrong thing when hurt (Overeem), and some guys just get hurt easily (Forrest).

"Weak Chin" is simply ones propensity to getting knocked out/stopped on strikes.

Simple as that. It doesn't really matter what "flavor" it is. Some guys have bad defense (Cain V.), some guys recover poorly or do the wrong thing when hurt (Overeem), and some guys just get hurt easily (Forrest).

This. Chin is not a literal term, it's just the ability to absorb punishment.

Suspect "chin" basically means how well a fighter can take a shot. It doesn't just relate to the chin area.

Back