Question about supplement

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I started taking a supplement called pre-kaged, I just started taking it today. And it took an hour to finish 16oz in a shaker cup. So I have a question.

It says to drink it 30-45 mins before my workout, so does that mean while I'm drinking it and I'm on my way to the gym, should I drink it while working out if It's taking too long? I bought the orange kush flavor, and whenever I drink juice or any kind of sweet drink like that I usually have to take little sips.

I'm working out right now, so if anyone responds I'll look at it after another 1 hr (I have to go for my run, and do my 5 rounds of shadowboxing too). I might look at it beforehand, because I'll have a break in between circuits.

This is a serious question, because I have not taken much supplements. And I am a noob to taking supplements, so if anyone can answer please answer. I got my diet and everything under control now, so that's why I bought this supplement.

I think the wait time begins when you completely consume the entire shaker bottle.

This is a pre workout I’m assuming?

So I started taking a supplement called pre-kaged, I just started taking it today. And it took an hour to finish 16oz in a shaker cup. So I have a question.

It says to drink it 30-45 mins before my workout, so does that mean while I'm drinking it and I'm on my way to the gym, should I drink it while working out if It's taking too long? I bought the orange kush flavor, and whenever I drink juice or any kind of sweet drink like that I usually have to take little sips.

I'm working out right now, so if anyone responds I'll look at it after another 1 hr (I have to go for my run, and do my 5 rounds of shadowboxing too). I might look at it beforehand, because I'll have a break in between circuits.

You could buy the ingredients individually and save yourself alot..........

Can I make a suggestion to you. Forget the preworkouts. Buy high quality protein instead. If you feel you need “energy” I would suggest buying cheap caffeine pills from the grocery store.

Can I make a suggestion to you. Forget the preworkouts. Buy high quality protein instead. If you feel you need “energy” I would suggest buying cheap caffeine pills from the grocery store.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I can't drink the protein powder, the ones that are like high in protein one guy suggested getting a pre and post supplement that's why I got it.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I can't drink the protein powder, the ones that are like high in protein one guy suggested getting a pre and post supplement that's why I got it.
Allergic issue to protein powder?

Allergic issue to protein powder?

To get into a better explanation basically I took one muscle mass protein supplement, and I took it more then 2x a day and started throwing up I waited a year and then tried another one then threw up again. Sorry I was driving that's why I didn't give an explanation. And again idk what it is that made me throw up.

To get into a better explanation basically I took one muscle mass protein supplement, and I took it more then 2x a day and started throwing up I waited a year and then tried another one then threw up again. Sorry I was driving that's why I didn't give an explanation. And again idk what it is that made me throw up.
Sorry to hear, hopefully some more knowledgeable posters reply to this thread. Good luck

Sorry to hear, hopefully some more knowledgeable posters reply to this thread. Good luck

Yeah hopefully, but I think some people are either too busy or just assuming I'm a troll like most people that aren't in the stand up forum (like the people that were in the thread that I made about preparing for the military which to this day, their sense of a troll doesn't make sense to me)

Yeah hopefully, but I think some people are either too busy or just assuming I'm a troll like most people that aren't in the stand up forum (like the people that were in the thread that I made about preparing for the military which to this day, their sense of a troll doesn't make sense to me)

Lactase enzyme tablets for the whey protein, take them 5 minutes before having the shake, leave it at least 1 hour before or after exercise. This should stop most adverse reactions to whey protein.

Just drink black coffee for your caffeine.

I wouldn't bother adding the other bits until you have tried taking, Whey protein, black coffee and maybe chuck in creatine, you need to look at research on the other ingredients, some have more backing than others........

Regarding pricing, you might have more luck with less ingredients at a higher dosage than the splatter gun approach of this product....

Lactase enzyme tablets for the whey protein, take them 5 minutes before having the shake, leave it at least 1 hour before or after exercise. This should stop most adverse reactions to whey protein.

I wouldn't bother adding the other bits until you have tried taking, Whey protein, black coffee and maybe chuck in creatine, you need to look at research on the other ingredients, some have more backing than others........

Regarding pricing, you might have more luck with less ingredients at a higher dosage than the splatter gun approach of this product....
Alright thanks man.

Just to be clear your talking about getting the ingredients like beta alanine, L-leuciline and the other ingredients separately? Because I think that's a little unnecessary, taking 5 things through out the day.

Just to be clear your talking about getting the ingredients like beta alanine, L-leuciline and the other ingredients separately? Because I think that's a little unnecessary, taking 5 things through out the day.

To be honest, you might as well scrap half the stuff in that blend, just research it.....

Back