Question about Nate Diaz

GuiSilva

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm brazilian and i speak English since I was a little kid, but sometimes I can't understand what the hell Nate is mumbling about.

Is it just me or he sounds a bit punch drunk ?

It's not you. He does sound a bit punchy, but he always has.

That dude just don't give a fuck.

It's something that a lot of people don't understand. But It's not really about language, though...

Here's an easier way to make sense of it: ask yourself if you give a fuck. If you give a fuck, Then ask yourself how many fucks you give. Then count it all up.

If you made it past the first question then you'll probably never understand because there is a strong chance that you are a little bitch.

I'm brazilian and i speak English since I was a little kid, but sometimes I can't understand what the hell Nate is mumbling about.

Is it just me or he sounds a bit punch drunk ?

They sound like you got an autistic kid high

They have computers in Brazil?
Yes we do sir, and the hottest women on the face of this earth. Been to the US a few times and it's really depressing. The ones that haven't been fed with eggs and bacon since birth are skinny assless and with plastic boobs. Just sad.

Thats ok Nate doesn't know what he's talking about 95% of the time either

He is alright.I understand what he says.

he sounds punch drunk but he's ok,he just speaks like that

Yes we do sir, and the hottest women on the face of this earth. Been to the US a few times and it's really depressing. The ones that haven't been fed with eggs and bacon since birth are skinny assless and with plastic boobs. Just sad.

Paige VanZant >>> Claudia

That dude just don't give a fuck.

It's something that a lot of people don't understand. But It's not really about language, though...

Here's an easier way to make sense of it: ask yourself if you give a fuck. If you give a fuck, Then ask yourself how many fucks you give. Then count it all up.

If you made it past the first question then you'll probably never understand because there is a strong chance that you are a little bitch.

you nearly choked me to death on a bite of sandwich.

I've never had a problem understanding him. Now Wanderlei.

He isn't very articulate.

It's not you. He does sound a bit punchy, but he always has.

I think it's a lisp. But he sounds like he has something wrong with his palette, or maybe his ability to form words.

It doesn't take much to trigger you, does it haha

I understand everything he says and I'm not a native speaker. So I guess it's you, OP.

Now James Toney was a real challenge though, that guy was harder to understand than a scottish redneck talking in some obscure scottish/english dialect.

Back