Question about magnesium..

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Magnesium supplements give me heart palpitations like my heart will beat slower or faster or just in a weird way every time ive tried them.. i tried the 400 mg magnesium glycirate and ZMA products.

My question is will eatting food that contains magnesium cause heart palpitations as well? Id really like to increase my magnesium intake to at least the daily amount but i dont like the heart palptitations that came with the supplements.

Im sure you have already eaten magnesium rich foods at one point or another to establish this no?

I believe most nuts contain a decent amount of magnesium.

Magnesium supplements give me heart palpitations like my heart will beat slower or faster or just in a weird way every time ive tried them.. i tried the 400 mg magnesium glycirate and ZMA products.

My question is will eatting food that contains magnesium cause heart palpitations as well? Id really like to increase my magnesium intake to at least the daily amount but i dont like the heart palptitations that came with the supplements.

I split 250mg tablets. i use magnesium as a prophylactic for migraines. I don't think you're supposed to take more than 250mg/day as a supplement.

Too much mag will give you the shits.

that's what I take it for. I want a clean tube all the time
Ingesting too much marijuana will make you deficient in mag so it's also good to take after a weed binge. You can definitely overdo both though.

i started taking all sorts of vitamins and suppliments last year and almost died. fish oil, calcium, etc. Just what i dealt with and i hope it gives you some perspective.

i started taking all sorts of vitamins and suppliments last year and almost died. fish oil, calcium, etc. Just what i dealt with and i hope it gives you some perspective.
You think you almost died from fish oil and calcium or is there another supplement you attribute with giving you health problems? You must have been taking a lot because they're both found in food.

You should've done an elimination test. Which one was causing the problems?

But about the tube... you do like a clean tube too, right?
5a5b85e6-0938-40ff-a863-431182687c90.jpg

Ask Santa one.

Add Concentrace trace mineral drops to your drinking water. The minerals are in the proportion nature created them and they are naturally balanced and high in magnesium. A serving size is 40 drops which contains about 250 mg of magnesium.

Spinach, almonds and bananas contain a shit load of natural magnesium.

Ingesting too much marijuana will make you deficient in mag so it's also good to take after a weed binge. You can definitely overdo both though.
Source?
I take natural calm for brain damage because there was a study saying the brain has 50% less magnesium after concussions or something. But ive never heard of weed draining a super important mineral/electrolyte.

Source?
I take natural calm for brain damage because there was a study saying the brain has 50% less magnesium after concussions or something. But ive never heard of weed draining a super important mineral/electrolyte.
I read it a few years ago and I don't remember where. A quick google search brought these 2 links. I don't know if they're credible or not.

https://sorendreier.com/marijuana-users-watch-out-for-magnesium-deficiency/

https://www.collective-evolution.co...cient-in-magnesium-the-many-signs-what-to-do/

Eat meat because it is full of magnesium. Your palpitations are very possible side effects of supplements.

Back