Question about Holm/Rousey 2.

It is important that you let that hype bother you forever. I mean what else is hype for if not for taking seriously right?
Bother? If enjoying her KO and smiling at her mental breakdown is bothering me? Then Yes! It's important! :)

It was obviously important for her to act the way she did..unsportsmanlike, disrespectful, etc. - It's only fair.

Now remove your lips from her ass.

I think what people are forgetting is that Rousey's behavior at the Holm weigh-ins was not typical of her, at all. She behaved very short-tempered and irrational and looked like someone that was cracking from stress, pressure, insecurity or all of the above. Say what you want about Rousey, but if you can't tell the difference in her behavior during that weigh-in and the rest of her career, you're on queer street.

I would expect Rousey would act more like her normal self during the weigh-ins, which would be very different to the Holm fight.
So, you expect a fighter to a t the exact same way every single weigh-in throughout their career?

Every fighter weighs in under different circumstances every single fight...

You're forgetting that during one face off (not weigh-in), Ronda flipped off Tate.

As far as I know, she never did that in any other face off.

Bother? If enjoying her KO and smiling at her mental breakdown is bothering me? Then Yes! It's important! :)

It was obviously important for her to act the way she did..unsportsmanlike, disrespectful, etc. - It's only fair.

Now remove your lips from her ass.
lol, you are the one still bringing up hype a year later about her fighting men that rational people ignored the same day!

You should tie a pink ribbon around your finger that says "never forget"

:D

And you think a mental breakdown would be fair for being disrespectful? Are you sure you are a man and a fight fan and not a high school girl?

I'd love it if rousey won rematch. So sherdog would commit mass suicide.

Nah, she can never erase getting beaten/ KTFO'd. If she had retired undefeated it would have bothered many of us. We just wanted one time where she reaped what she sowed and it came to pass. If she somehow beats Holly, you know there would probably be a third fight anyway.

335107-e3a7dbd6-8bd6-11e5-9dbd-5e9bd3d8c31c.jpg

It's funny, no one gave Holly a chance to beat Ronda in the first fight.

Now that we've seen them fight, no one gives Ronda a chance to beat Holly in the second fight.

And I'm guilty of both of those things.

I think Holly takes the second fight. But who knows? I'm rooting for Holly.

I just don't think there's much left of Ronda, mentally or physically. In the fight game, that is.

I think what people are forgetting is that Rousey's behavior at the Holm weigh-ins was not typical of her, at all. She behaved very short-tempered and irrational and looked like someone that was cracking from stress, pressure, insecurity or all of the above. Say what you want about Rousey, but if you can't tell the difference in her behavior during that weigh-in and the rest of her career, you're on queer street.

I would expect Rousey would act more like her normal self during the weigh-ins, which would be very different to the Holm fight.
I disagree. That's the same Rousey that said she'll break Caraways arm then played victim . The same Rousey that flipped Meisha off several times. I don't think those things make her the Antichrist but she can be a fucking bitch. My opinion has definitely changed since that Ellen interview. I am now convinced that Ronda is legit crazy. She shouldn't fight or have kids until she addresses some of her issues.

ronda doesnt know how to fight any other way, shes already in her fucked up mind, made Holly, a villian in her own tiny world

My opinion has definitely changed since that Ellen interview. I am now convinced that Ronda is legit crazy. She shouldn't fight or have kids until she addresses some of her issues.
couldn't agree with this more.
i get that she pretty much sculpts her interviews to suit whichever audience she is trying to appeal to but the fact is with the jimmy fallon interview and this one she really exemplified how little humility she has.
ronda full-on believes that she beat herself which to me also shows that she has no respect for holly's ability and if they face each other again can expect to lose lopsidedly.
all i can say is wmma is already much more enjoyable knowing that she is no longer the one to watch.

Yes Ronda is a bitch and she will be bitching, already started to in this interview she gave in Ellen degenerated or something like that

Yes Ronda is a bitch and she will be bitching, already started to in this interview she gave in Ellen degenerated or something like that
I actually thought of was a real interview. I thought rousey looked embarrassed for the most part. I don't see the calculated, evil intent people saw.

I actually thought of was a real interview. I thought rousey looked embarrassed for the most part. I don't see the calculated, evil intent people saw.

Well you have to follow ronda´s history in acts and statements to see that this interview is strange.

Rousey is carrying that hate towards Holm to her grave. Didn't you read the article her sister wrote? A piece of Ronda died that night, that's what she said. Her family think of Holm as someone who killed a piece of Ronda. That's the kind of grudge you hold against someone until the day you die.

#PopcornBless

Well you have to follow ronda´s history in acts and statements to see that this interview is strange.
I believe it's to hype the fights more. Mike Tyson admitted doing this and it is why we say "wolf tickets."

We just have never seen a woman act like this. That's why people fight against it. We have seen plenty of men act like her and are beloved.

couldn't agree with this more.
i get that she pretty much sculpts her interviews to suit whichever audience she is trying to appeal to but the fact is with the jimmy fallon interview and this one she really exemplified how little humility she has.
ronda full-on believes that she beat herself which to me also shows that she has no respect for holly's ability and if they face each other again can expect to lose lopsidedly.
all i can say is wmma is already much more enjoyable knowing that she is no longer the one to watch.
I'm not quite sure we're on the same page. I have rooted for her and I have rooted against her , but I could never fully call myself a fan. At times I've defended her. After watching that interview it's just clear . She's fucking crazy! The bitch is cray. She just told the world she wanted to kill herself until she saw some dude and instantly wanted to live and have his babies . I bet Travis was tripping balls when a crazy concussed broke jaw Ronda said "I want to have your babies"and she was serious as shit.

The servers would never be the same...

You know...there is so much amount of shit that Conor and RDA fans (or Conor haters) give each other on the forums. Strangely however they set aside their petty differences and unite in their hatred of Ronda lmao.

Let's say Holly gets past Miesha and she meets Ronda in November, you still think Ronda would show more animosity towards Holly?

I mean unless she is honestly, and truly mentally ill. How can she act with any animosity, let alone actually talk shit about Holly should they fight again ?

Because if she did, I imagine she would lose pretty much every fan she still has. And in addition, she'd get KTFO again, and get the hate worse than now. No, for her to act like that would be career suicide, this time. Especially, when you consider Holly's behaviour in the octagon. She took a knee to show concern for Ronda. Has not rubbed it in Ronda's face, and has in fact tried to defend Ronda. Pure class.

LMAO... What a contrast between the two, eh ?

Back