Question about Holm/Rousey 2.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Let's say Holly gets past Miesha and she meets Ronda in November, you still think Ronda would show more animosity towards Holly?

Last edited:
Past. And if Ronda changes her personality it's just an act.

I'd love it if rousey won rematch. So sherdog would commit mass suicide.

I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to do some damage control for the loss in the first fight.

I think what people are forgetting is that Rousey's behavior at the Holm weigh-ins was not typical of her, at all. She behaved very short-tempered and irrational and looked like someone that was cracking from stress, pressure, insecurity or all of the above. Say what you want about Rousey, but if you can't tell the difference in her behavior during that weigh-in and the rest of her career, you're on queer street.

I would expect Rousey would act more like her normal self during the weigh-ins, which would be very different to the Holm fight.

Watch the Ellen interview. Ronda can't even pronounce Holly's name without looking like she just sucked a lemon. "I don't feel bad for her at all."

I'd love it if rousey won rematch. So sherdog would commit mass suicide.

Win or not.. her soul was already taken.. it will never be the same...and everyone knows now that she was all hype. The days of Ronda beating men with one arm tied behind her back are over..

Interesting question. She didn't really show any animosity towards Holly the first time around until the strange last minute burst. If that was, as some people speculated, to generate some last minute hype, the rematch certainly wouldn't need it.

Ronda hasn't learned a thing. I'm sure she'll be her old Rowdy self if she comes back.

Interesting question. She didn't really show any animosity towards Holly the first time around until the strange last minute burst. If that was, as some people speculated, to generate some last minute hype, the rematch certainly wouldn't need it.

This is what made it so weird to watch. If there was some long-running heat between them or something for context, you might be able to assemble some sort of sense to it. But it just seemed way out of left field.

I dont think she would. If she did that,and lost again,itd just be the nightmare all over again.

Win or not.. her soul was already taken.. it will never be the same...and everyone knows now that she was all hype. The days of Ronda beating men with one arm tied behind her back are over..
It is important that you let that hype bother you forever. I mean what else is hype for if not for taking seriously right?

Ronda is gonna Ronda and she's gonna get her head clean kicked off

Then were all gonna laugh at her..........................again

What was that about suicidal thoughts Ronda??? Cue evil ben rothwell laugh

Back