Question about Dead Island

You will have to go into Dead Island KNOWING that it was their first iteration at all this. Dying Light is MUCH better and MUCH more polished in my opinion, but I LOVED the Dead Island games when they came out and while I was playing them. Not sure how they will hold up going from their last/best to their older ones though, but I did enjoy them quite a bit.

The first version of Dead Island was fun. It got super repetitive after a long while but then again, what doesn't get repetitive after u play it for a long time. it was a blast playing it with multiple people. It would be worth buying it and checking it out. How much does it cost? $5-8? Do it.

The trailer for Dead Island was one of the best gaming trailers I've ever seen. Too bad it had nothing to do with the gameplay. But it got people so hyped for the game!...

IMO moving from Dying Light into Dead Island is like Driving a Corvette, then driving a Chevette.

Dying Light is a Superior version of Dead Island.

I enjoyed the hell out of dead island. Sounds like I need to check out dying light

If you like Dead Island then you're going to love Dying light. It's dead Island with fast running, jumping and wall climbing, not to mention the grappling hook....

If you like Dead Island then you're going to love Dying light. It's dead Island with fast running, jumping and wall climbing, not to mention the grappling hook....

Lol thanks but I was asking the other way around. I do really enjoy Dying Light though.

I think you'd find Dead Island boring after playing Dying Light. That was why I compared it to driving a shitbox after driving a hot rod.

I think you'd find Dead Island boring after playing Dying Light. That was why I compared it to driving a shitbox after driving a hot rod.

I disagree. I preferred the story of Dead Island, loved the island, and the world seems much much bigger.

Dying Light was much more polished but I liked Dead Island more. You could level up more and the main characters weren't as big of douchers in Dead Island. Dying Light had a much more involved story and was much more polished, though.

Dying light was literally the best game I've played in this category. For years I've bitched about not being able to jump on a Car or climb a low wall. Now you can and more. It's head, shoulders, torso and nut sack above the rest

Back