Question about coke coming up in a test

I think it is completely ridiculous to suggest that Jones is either addicted go coke, or has only done it once.

You demanding tit-for-tat retaliation for a conclusion you came to by drawing false equivalences, however, does not show any sympathy. Demanding that Jones be stripped of his title, or fined, or suspended, because he has been able to keep a Coke habit on the DL while being the most dominant LHW champion (not you, necessarily, but your ilk) - does not show sympathy. It shows a petty side that is eager to see the fall of another successful person.

No one, I assure you, will ever forget about Jones' coke habit. Don't worry your pretty little head about that one.

That is stupid.
I am demanding Zuffa & the AC have rules for everyone, not only Jon.
it amazes me you take this as a personal attack on Jon.

I find it amazing is that you rather concentrate on not punishing Jon than the message it sends the other fighters (that Coke is ok, you don't get punished if caught).

I am not focusing on him beyond the scope if getting him the help he needs.

All the rest is for every other fighter, so they know there is a penalty for taking drugs.
Healy lost 130k in bonuses for smoking weed. Not for being high while fighting, mind you, but for having smoked weed days before the fight.
And that is exactly what Jon did (hopefully). He had some coke days before his fight.

One lost 130k, the other got a pat in the back.
Diaz got one year suspended, Jon is applauded by Dana.

It seems Jon's fans are the only one that thinks public knowledge of his addiction (that they insists does not exists) is the only punishment necessary for Cocaine in your system!

Back