Question about Anderson's last sparring session

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
By now most have seen the video of Anderson ko'ing his training partner in his last sparring session before the Nick Diaz fight. As I was watching the video I started thinking it might be smoking mirrors to reignite the fear of Anderson so many of his past opponents had before fighting him. When he's hitting his training partner on the ground while he'd supposedly ko'd, it didn't even appear those shots had anything in them. Even the flying knee seemed like it didn't have enough force behind it.

I'm just saying that it can be a way for Anderson's camp trying to mystify him again and instill fear into this opponents mind. I wouldn't bet the house on Anderson just yet for this fight. Almost everyone seems to be banking on Anderson walking through Diaz. There's a lot of questions how his mind will be after leaving the cage in a stretcher last fight and ko'd the previous one. Thoughts??

is this where we're supposed to put in an image of that guy with bad hair from the history channel, exclaiming that we cannot prove aliens didn't release the video?

it was sparring. one guy got hit and fell down. it happens every day.

I don't think that video should affect you betting the house on Anderson.

He finishes Nick either way.

I'm pretty sure that shit was real. If you look at it closely, you can see he's totally collapsed and not responding at all.

I'm starting to feel this has been more analyzed than the Zapruder film - and has just as many conspiracy theorists wringing their hands over it.

By now most have seen the video of Anderson ko'ing his training partner in his last sparring session before the Nick Diaz fight. As I was watching the video I started thinking it might be smoking mirrors to reignite the fear of Anderson so many of his past opponents had before fighting him. When he's hitting his training partner on the ground while he'd supposedly ko'd, it didn't even appear those shots had anything in them. Even the flying knee seemed like it didn't have enough force behind it.

I'm just saying that it can be a way for Anderson's camp trying to mystify him again and instill fear into this opponents mind. I wouldn't bet the house on Anderson just yet for this fight. Almost everyone seems to be banking on Anderson walking through Diaz. There's a lot of questions how his mind will be after leaving the cage in a stretcher last fight and ko'd the previous one. Thoughts??

No.
They had an interview with the guy who was KO'd.
He claim he was dizzy (not out), and that SIlva was not hitting him, (just pretending).
Said he stood up and continued until the end of the round (was 2 minutes out).

He said it was the way they recorded it, it looks worse than it is (he said it was misleading, btu blamed Globo - the TV channel) for making it appear that way.

it might be smoking mirrors

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it

here's the link (in portuguese - google translate is your friend)

Speaking to MMA Fighting , Douglas Moura explained that was not knocked out , just got dizzy with the knee of Anderson . "I did not lose consciousness , I was just dizzy. Soon after, I recovered , got up and continued training . It was nothing more. "

" They did a poor job of editing [ video ] . The knockout never happened. We were fighting and when he saw that I was dizzy , did not hit me for real. Was giving me time to recover. The way it showed, it seemed that he wanted to hurt me. The Globe did a very poor job of editing , "he added .

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it

Back